Detailed spoilers for future Chapters (new leak. reddit)

After the raid is over, Zoro goes up to Sanji, and notices how emotionally cold and detached he is.

Zoro: "so ... this is what you meant. Well, I'll grant your wish."

He unsheathes his sword, slowly walking over to Sanji, who lights one last cigarette.

Sanji: "heh, thanks"

Sanji takes a few puffs, and with what bit of humanity he has left, he resists the impulse to fight back, closes his eyes, and smiles, waiting for the sword to cut across his neck.

He waits.

And waits.

But the sword never comes. Opening his eyes, he sees Zoro just inches away from his face, crying.

Zoro: "I ... I can't do it. You're still in there!"

Zoro leans in, kissing Sanji. Something in Sanji begins to awaken. His repressed emotions and compassion comes bursting forth, including the feelings he had even before his powers awakened. He kisses Zoro passionately, and through the power of love his ailment is cured.

Sanji: "I guess all I needed was a bit of spice"

END

That stupid logic. Just accept democracy lead chaos. Thst same elites are over 120 iq bro.
Cope the fact democracy is chaos Ancient Greece nonsense.
I dont know what started this, but yes, democracy is cancer. It works best to shift the blame, no one is actually ever held responsible for bad decisions. They cover up for each other. How men are supposed to think about country when all they are concerned about is power, next elections, and personal gains.

I dont know what started this, but yes, democracy is cancer. It works best to shift the blame, no one is actually ever held responsible for bad decisions. They cover up for each other. How men are supposed to think about country when all they are concerned about is power, next elections, and personal gains.
We can say this but @solis say no politics in this thread even she may be hypocritical.
my answer called human sinuff nature. Duh but it will make people mad.
Check out my prolife and how I compare real world example to yonko hype.

After the raid is over, Zoro goes up to Sanji, and notices how emotionally cold and detached he is.

He unsheathes his sword, slowly walking over to Sanji, who lights one last cigarette.

Sanji takes a few puffs, and with what bit of humanity he has left, he resists the impulse to fight back, closes his eyes, and smiles, waiting for the sword to cut across his neck.

He waits.

And waits.

But the sword never comes. Opening his eyes, he sees Zoro just inches away from his face, crying.

Zoro leans in, kissing Sanji. Something in Sanji begins to awaken. His repressed emotions and compassion comes bursting forth, including the feelings he had even before his powers awakened. He kisses Zoro passionately, and through the power of love his ailment is cured.

END
Candyboys writing One Piece.:king:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

He waits.

And waits.

END

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

He waits.

And waits.

END
Not even Oda's worst romance tbh

He waits.

And waits.

END
:whitepress::beckmoji:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

He waits.

And waits.

END
A 14y e-girl from twitter wrote this fanfic:few:

He waits.

And waits.

END
Nice fanfic