G

Gorosei Informer

Idk what this meme means, sorry😂

They're trying to call you a "neckbeard", a stereotypical fat, hairy, basement dwelling nerd lol. Sometimes these guys will pretend to be girls and can even end up flirting with each other by accident LOL!

Better context/explanation:

At first, I thought @Bakazuki Bakainu was a girl :kobeha:

Who says I'm not one?:
@Wonderful World

:cheers:
@solis I'm a combat helicopter :blush:

It's a reference to people making fun of LGBTQ people who say they identify as "otherkin", different animals/fursonas, also making fun of transgender people, non-binary people etc. Some people take the whole identifying as other things way too far, especially on Tumblr and Twitter and so, I've seen videos of some truly crazy, overly specific and neurotic stuff but this is a constant low hanging fruit, repeated ad nauseum insult/joke thrown at LGBTQ people anyway. The same joke being repeated over and over. Its like playground insults and behaviour, same with people constantly bringing up each other's mums even as "adults" and using that to insult each other online and such lol.

:lawsigh::lusalty::goatasure:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
‎

They're trying to call you a "neckbeard", a stereotypical fat, hairy, basement dwelling nerd lol. Sometimes these guys will pretend to be girls and can even end up flirting with each other by accident LOL!

Who says I'm not one?:
@Wonderful World

It's a reference to people making fun of LGBTQ people who say they identify as "otherkin", different animals/fursonas, also making fun of transgender people, non-binary people etc. Some people take the whole identifying as other things way too far, especially on Tumblr and Twitter and so, I've seen videos of some truly crazy, overly specific and neurotic stuff but this is a constant low hanging fruit, repeated ad nauseum insult/joke thrown at LGBTQ people anyway. The same joke being repeated over and over. Its like playground insults and behaviour, same with people constantly bringing up each other's mums even as "adults" and using that to insult each other online and such lol.

I don't have twitter and just used the "helicopter stuff" as a copypasta but seems like it was a bad take.
Thanks for the explanation, i'll measure my words in the next time:wellwell:

Who says I'm not one?:
@Wonderful World

Actually i'm just trying to simp for @solis :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't have twitter and just used the "helicopter stuff" as a copypasta but seems like it was a bad take.
Thanks for the explanation, i'll measure my words in the next time:wellwell:
Yeah it wasn't meant to be a jab at you, I'm just so tired of that "joke". It was funny at first but certain parts of the internet love to abuse it so much, its like when retail stores keep playing the same song over and over or something.

I wanted to explain it so @solis who wasn't familiar with it could try to learn about and understand it ideally.

G

Gorosei Informer

Actually i'm just trying to simp for @solis :josad:
Thats a very weird way to do it! LOL!

:kawak::gokulaugh:

But then again, I've had girls in my class who I teased whilst I was in high school and it made them want me even more, but I was too clueless to realise! I was too shy or didn't feel anything yet so I was completly oblivious, missed out and realised much later when it was too late!
:nicagesmile::josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

@solis @zzShinichi Wait, I'm fucking dumb lmao! Well dumb as usual anyway!

I just realised what you meant Shinichi! I forgot you were just trying to "tip a hat to your m'lady" right? Like those neckbeards with fedoras do? "M'day I tip my hat to you!"

I was looking at the face reveal and post pics of what you think other WG users look like threads on here just now, so that was on my mind instead, my bad! I goofed up bad there!

:saden::cantseeme::lawsigh::kaidowhat:

*Leaves thread very awkwardly*

Post automatically merged:

I don't understand this one neither

I tried to pick one that was "Safe For Work"/ "Not Lewd" or so lol.

Ironic given what month this is too (No Nut November) lmao!

:cantseeme::saden::risitavirus::hapnoel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@solis @zzShinichi Wait, I'm fucking dumb lmao! Well dumb as usual anyway!

I just realised what you meant Shinichi! I forgot you were just trying to "tip a hat to your m'lady" right? Like those neckbeards with fedoras do? "M'day I tip my hat to you!"

I was looking at the face reveal and post pics of what you think other WG users look like threads on here just now, so that was on my mind instead, my bad! I goofed up bad there!

:saden::cantseeme::lawsigh::kaidowhat:

*Leaves thread very awkwardly*

Post automatically merged:

I tried to pick one that was "Safe For Work"/ "Not Lewd" or so lol.

Ironic given what month this is too (No Nut November) lmao!

:cantseeme::saden::risitavirus::hapnoel:
Yep that's exactly what I meant hahahaha
I hope i didn't scare Solis away like other girls that I did :josad: