Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Oden is not dancing naked on streets, we need to learn why he pussied out after trying to kill Orochi, if you do that then you don't dance on the streets naked, that's a problem, you need to be consistent.

Dance naked on the streets without trying to kill him first.

But I think there is a good reason he backpedalled like that, otherwise that's a problem.

Is this Zoro's parallel?
I'm with you Zoro fans :gokulaugh:

This dude is a joke
joke who put a dent in kaido that no one else has while luffy couldnt even damage him
what does that make kaido .
he may not be top tier but he isnt a joke.
joke who took a roger named attack and ran back like it didnt do much .
joke who wb suggested to sail on his own because he was strong enough to and not like the others.
if oden is a joke , might as well call everyone weaker than him rn including luffy jokes.

Lolden being Lolden

Called it last week. All out Orochi with his myhical zoan DF ~ Oden.
C'mon! Hahaha, we do not know the context here hahahaha, relax
There is a very high chance that just like they asked Oden to dance around and be a mockery of himself to save Hyo and his family. That they also wanted to make a specticle and make a scene in front of the citizens by asking Oden to act scared in front of people from Orochi and Kaido. It's a way to break the people's spirit.

BUT honestly, despite the fact that I believe that is the case. I do not think for one second that this was the right call from Oden.

You see, his actions were not basically just affecting himself and Hyogoro and his family. His actions led to breaking the spirits of all civilians. Because to them, it appeared that Oden, their only light of hope, is nothing but an ant infront of the supposedly great Orochi, and naturally kaido as well.

That's in my opinion worse than having Hyo and his family killed. Because those kinds of actions turns off any kind of rebellion spirit that existed. And I think that Hyo himself would have disagreed with Oden's actions. I believe Hyo would have been ready to sacrifice himself in order for the rebillion to STAY ALIVE. Instead of breaking the spirit.

Yasui as an example sacrificed himself for the rebillion to continue, and Hyo would do nothing less. I feel Oden's actions, I kinda understand it, but it also goes against what warriors like Hyo and yasui wanted from him. Cause in terms of writing stand of point, you gotta realize that it's always important to deliver the message of "Hope" and "spark of rebellion" EVEN AT THE COST of sacrificing oneself.

To me, I feel like Oden is so kindhearted, but his choice was wrong because his actions led to all of Wano citizens losing "hope". Which is a message that mangaka artist usually try to convey as one of the most important things to fight for with your life
Post automatically merged:

Nothing. Simply different characters

I think this is what it meant when Luffy called..."that's dirty"....not some shit like Orochi backstabbing Oden while he was fighting Kaido...that way it will keep the hype of Oden without dehyping Kaido and at the same time development of the character Orochi as a true mastermind.....

C'mon! Hahaha, we do not know the context here hahahaha, relax
There is a very high chance that just like they asked Oden to dance around and be a mockery of himself to save Hyo and his family. That they also wanted to make a specticle and make a scene in front of the citizens by asking Oden to act scared in front of people from Orochi and Kaido. It's a way to break the people's spirit.

BUT honestly, despite the fact that I believe that is the case. I do not think for one second that this was the right call from Oden.

You see, his actions were not basically just affecting himself and Hyogoro and his family. His actions led to breaking the spirits of all civilians. Because to them, it appeared that Oden, their only light of hope, is nothing but an ant infront of the supposedly great Orochi, and naturally kaido as well.

That's in my opinion worse than having Hyo and his family killed. Because those kinds of actions turns off any kind of rebellion spirit that existed. And I think that Hyo himself would have disagreed with Oden's actions. I believe Hyo would have been ready to sacrifice himself in order for the rebillion to STAY ALIVE. Instead of breaking the spirit.

Yasui as an example sacrificed himself for the rebillion to continue, and Hyo would do nothing less. I feel Oden's actions, I kinda understand it, but it also goes against what warriors like Hyo and yasui wanted from him. Cause in terms of writing stand of point, you gotta realize that it's always important to deliver the message of "Hope" and "spark of rebellion" EVEN AT THE COST of sacrificing oneself.

To me, I feel like Oden is so kindhearted, but his choice was wrong because his actions led to all of Wano citizens losing "hope". Which is a message that mangaka artist usually try to convey as one of the most important things to fight for with your life
Post automatically merged:

Nothing. Simply different characters
I think it was a good choice to earn time and make a plan to get his country back but he simply waited too much.

He for some reason expected the enemy to keep his word or something...which is bad.

He should have used this time to build his counterattack as soon as possible .

I like his resolution of protecting Hyo tho but too much waiting.

Yeah this is Zoro's future
I mean Oden is the one who gave kaido his only scar but yeah keep trashing him
Scar didn't do much as Oden lost in the end and got jailed while Kaido living good life, so if that didn't give him much pain or stop him from moving much, then Zoro won't even put dent in him knowing he see it coming and get smashed in the end. Not making him look good, it making him look worse.

Watch how Zoro-Brainers are going to rewind back on their parallels to Oden after seeing how he become. I guess this is Zoro's future. Being under Bartolomew and getting embarrass in Wano like that. I can see that happening XD.
To be honest, this is no different than begging mihawk after saying that he will lose no one until he beats him...

then he begs...

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.