Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIC TOC ODEN

god orochi is such a fantastic villain.
Orochi entered the hall of fame as a villain in my book. Truly deserving of the name "Villain".

I feel like some of the the same people that will feel sympathy for odens situation will still get mad at sanji during whole cake.

Which is lowkey sad lol
Actually those people do exist. I have no doubt that many of the people who bashed Sanji saying "he is an idiot for obeying Big Mom" will be the same people acting that Oden had no choice.

While in my book, It was EVEN 100 times more hard for Sanji than Oden.

Who is Oden protecting??? Hyo??? Hyo's family??? Sure, they are close friends to him

But are they as close to Oden, as Zeff is for Sanji???

I am not belittling Oden by the way. I'm just pointing out that both Oden and Sanji were driven into the corner in their own way leading them to obey the enemy until a point of break. And the moment they both woke up that the enemy will never be satisfied and will never let go of them or their dear beloved ones. Anyways, they do exist, just shows you the double standards

People don't understand that Oden could have easily destroyed the ground which everyone was on and probably distract the Barrier User for a moment but plot demands otherwise, One Piece has always been like this I don't even get the uproar when stuff like this happens anymore...
That's okay man.

One Piece fans are like this:

- Before: Oden is calamity level
- After showing Asura Douji being subdued by Oden and showing Asura level against Jack: Oden is YFM+ level
- After revealing Oden is the one who caused the scar on Kaido: Oden is Yonko level
- After clashing with WB (just one clash): Oden is equal to WB
- In Oden's journal, Oden mentions that he realized he's a tiny spect in this world, and he mentioned power, and the refrence was WB: people acted blind to that and to Oden admitting in power, he's below WB.
- After Roger sent Oden flying, people finally started to realize he's not on the same plane as WB and Roger. Now, he's back into being equal to rayleigh
- After this chapter: Somehow, Pica turned out to be stronger than Oden. Oden is at best YC1. Oden is weaker than Doflamingo.

You see how it's like a roller coaster in power scaling with Oden? He started as YC1 ascended into PK level, then went down back to YC 1 in mere 7-8 chapters. Go figure out those fans analysis

To me, Oden has always been and will ALWAYS BE, the Bridge between YFM and Admirals. And if I have to relate his strength into Roger pirates. I would rank them as:
1- Roger
2- Rayleigh
3- Oden
4- Scopper

And the difference between Rayleigh and Scopper is very small. Which makes Oden falling inbetween them EVEN MUCH HARDER. And Rayleigh wins by experience simply and being longer in the seas.

But anyways, we'll see how the flashback will end up.

So I was right when I said 3 chapters ago that we will still have at least 5 chapters before the flashback ends.
The situation is intriguing, I'll wait for the chapter to drop and maybe even the next one to know why oden acted like a cuck before judging him.
We know he's strong so there must be a reason.

So I was right when I said 3 chapters ago that we will still have at least 5 chapters before the flashback ends.
The situation is intriguing, I'll wait for the chapter to drop and maybe even the next one to know why oden acted like a cuck before judging him.
We know he's strong so there must be a reason.
I think you right
It could even possibly end next chapter based on pacing

Are you saying that those guys are fodders? Getting their asses kicked by a bunch of kids.
Post automatically merged:

I think you right
It could even possibly end next chapter based on pacing
I think it will take 2 chapters and a half. It's a bit hard to see oden like this after seeing him having the time of his life with roger and whitebeard.

Never take Oden fanboys seriously anymore.
Oden fanboys claiming Oden can defeat Fujitora holds as much weight as Pica claiming he can defeat Fujitora.
INB4 Animefantalk theory of Fujitora is Time Traveler becomes real and he's from Wano and Fujitora's real identity is actually Oden himself
:cheers:

Oden cannot beat Fuji because he's Fujitora! LOL

by the way guys, I'm just joking here. But it would be such a plot twist, you cannot deny that hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.