Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way that the Oden who got so wanked by Oda is just getting written off with that humiliation in this chapter.

Kaido stans prepare your ass cheeks, oden is definitely getting his beastly feat in.

I NEED that panel
People simply cannot understand that Oda tries to build up the tension for the next chapter in which Oden will show some huge shit after all this humiliation he has endured.

But no: HAHAHA OdEn DaNcEs LiKe A cLoWn!!!111 OdEn Is wEaK!!!111 He WaS sCaReD oF oRoChI!!!111
I guess I'll view Oden now like that instead on a more rational way. It's simply easier to bash on a character like that, lol.

@dirtyLarry and here we have the reason why Oden wait until now, he just want to save his friends lifes, he take all these humiliation for years only for Hyo and the people of wano. In that moment when he hear about Hyo wifes and childrens getting killed he
immediately put his sword and the 9 RS to attack Kaido.
That's why I said people should calm the fuck down. Oden had a huge reason to let humiliate himself like that...

@dirtyLarry and here we have the reason why Oden wait until now, he just want to save his friends lifes, he take all these humiliation for years only for Hyo and the people of wano. In that moment when he hear about Hyo wifes and childrens getting killed he
Exactly what we've said all the time.
But somehow the trolls were already bashing things left and right despite not knowing a thing about the chapter.

I'm definitely looking forward to this chapter. It seems it will cover a lot of information. The only thing I'm really disappointed in is we will have to wait to find out how Orochi and Kaido first met up and created their alliance.

I wonder if that will be covered or talked about during the fire festival party.

Damn...

And haters said he didn't care for the people of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.