Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am imagining this on a grand scale that Luffy as Oden and other 9 scabbards as straw hats and they have an epic entrance in fire festival...
Bro stop it, I already jizz in my pants because of the hype for the next chapter and the panel with Oden and his 9scabbards, Luffy panel with the 9scabbards gonna be lit and hype, can´t even say how hyped I would be if Oda would bring a similar panel but in Luffy favour togehter with his top two dogs on his side.

Dude Kaido vs Oden will be so amazing, firsttime we seeing top tier swordmen in action in a all out battle. I don´t even wanna think which crazy ability we would see(if Oda really choose the way to show the fight without offscreened it), it would speak so much and bring potential to Zoro fightstyle later. This fight means so much, I even see the reason of this battle far better then Katakuri vs Luffy, the meaning of Kaido vs Oden is similar as Luffy vs Doflamingo(storywise). Also we would see firsttime two top tiers battle each other, we see already how a battle with two high tiers would look like.

I know Oda good enough to see that he only make Oden this chapter "panthetic"(I my opinion he isn´t though) to increase and sky jump his hype in next chapter. The lasttime when I was so hyped was when Luffy use Snakeman, I really hope that Oda show us the entire showdown. Best flashback end with a big bang and dramatic sadly scenes of Oden death, I can´t wait.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No way that the Oden who got so wanked by Oda is just getting written off with that humiliation in this chapter.

Kaido stans prepare your ass cheeks, oden is definitely getting his beastly feat in.

I NEED that panel
I see the downplay pretty pointless. We know for sure Oden cut Kaido, a kind of feat no single YC1 ever accomplished, and yet they are now slandering our beautiful chad like this.

Bro stop it, I already jizz in my pants because of the hype for the next chapter and the panel with Oden and his 9scabbards, Luffy panel with the 9scabbards gonna be lit and hype, can´t even say how hyped I would be if Oda would bring a similar panel but in Luffy favour togehter with his top two dogs on his side.
Well, this is how I imagine things going to happen....

Scabbards get captured and after some trashtalk of Orochi and hopeless situation, he tries to execute Momo and Scabbards in capital city....

Luffy then enters and bitchslaps Orochi (like he did to Hody in FI)....
Then Kyoshiro and leader of Oniwabanshu tries to attack Luffy to which intercepted by Zoro and Sanji
Nami/Usopp/Robin rescue the scabbards
Chopper tries to heal them....
Brook as usual scares people with his appearance
Franky leads other alliance members....

All the SH stand in a some epic way with Luffy as a center and Zoro on the right side and Sanji on the left side.....

Then after this epic entrance and some epic badass speech by Luffy, there is a start of war cry....

As usual another shocking fact that BigMom allied with Kaido gets revealed and SH and alliance will be having a dooms day......

Now has to figure out who will rescue from this dire situation??

Marco and co?
other SN and co?
Navy and Co?
Grandfleet, Jimbei, Germa and co??...

stay tuned...:cheers:

It will surely be epic when Oden will manage to surprise Kaido by being able of slicing but I am just as excited by Kaido's brutal response to that.
I think Oda will hype both sites and don´t make it into a one site war, after all Orochi say these for some reason:

Orochi hype up the power of Odens 9 Red Scabbards and we know that a serious Oden as Lead can be very op.
I think Oda will hype up both Kaido and Oden and their army without downgrade them,so we can expect a great war.
I write right now with JoNoddle and agree with him that Kaido wasn´t strong back then as he is right now, so Oda can make it very easy to explain the different between Kaido strenght back then and the current Kaido who is at most on his peak.

Also we gonna probably see this panel in next week aswell:

Denjiro and Ashura together attacking Kaido.

No way that the Oden who got so wanked by Oda is just getting written off with that humiliation in this chapter.

Kaido stans prepare your ass cheeks, oden is definitely getting his beastly feat in.

I NEED that panel
That's why I said hold your horses. This humiliation clearly serves a purpose (and did amazing in making Orochi even more despicable).
Oda will deservedly show Oden in great light for a last time next week.

Marco and co?
other SN and co?
Navy and Co?
Grandfleet, Jimbei, Germa and co??...
I think we are going to see everyone in Wano.
Lola is probably trying to reach the strawhats for what happened in Totland, and Capone is following her, so Capone in Wano :finally:

Weevil has his hands full with the marines so Marco is free to join (although i think he will intervene just at the end of the arc).

The strawhat grand fleet is extremely needed with the BM-Kaido alliance at full strength. They swore to fight for him and tha samurai-pirate-ninja-mink alliance is too weak for 2 emperor. They will come

Jinbe and the Germa are probably free, or at least they are going to be freed by BB attack on WCI, and will go to Wano: Jinbe to help Luffy and Judge to take his revenge on BM (and to confront the "new Germa leader" Sanji :pepedoffy:)

An awesome, and probably offpanelled :whitepress:, war :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.