Why does the movie industry has so much interest in destroying Manga/anime with these lame ass live actions? :lusalty:
ps: rhetorical question, i know it's for the $$
The same reason Disney is turning all their old stuff into live action and old songs are getting the umpteenth cover in the past 10 years:
To make money from well known material that is sure to have an established fandom and to generate money for the copyright holders who want to make more money with less work.

The same reason Disney is turning all their old stuff into live action and old songs are getting the umpteenth cover in the past 10 years:
To make money from well known material that is sure to have an established fandom and to generate money for the copyright holders who want to make more money with less work.
Ain't that the truth bro :kata:

Good I'm not watching many movies anymore.
Whenever I hear yet another cover of some famous old song, be it on the radio or when you're on hold calling your bank etc I'm thinking 'oh, another soulless cover. Less individuality&innovation and more money for the copyright holders YaAaAy I LoVe It'
Guess we can say the same thing about the game industry, for example, these "new" gta trilogy remastered, or a possible rdr remastered, and ALL the others. not to mention CoD, battlefield, Fifa, 2k, far cry, assassins creed, wich almost every year has a new game instalment but every year is the same thing, stories, gameplay, etc... Nothing new, guess developers lost their sense of creation or imagination through the years somehow.