General & Others Biggest frauds in OP world?

He got replaced by toys
Post a panel proving this.

Warlords including posthawk got removed by WG per fuji request coz Vegapunk made replacement
The Shichibukai got removed because Cobra and Riku brought up what Crocodile and Doflamingo did to their countries and the majority of the kings and queens agreed with them. Vegapunk's inventions literally had nothing to do with it.

Post a panel showing showing that Vegapunk's inventions had anything to do with the Reverie debate that the kings and queens had.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Post a panel proving this.

The Shichibukai got removed because Cobra and Riku brought up what Crocodile and Doflamingo did to their countries and the majority of the kings and queens agreed with them. Vegapunk's inventions literally had nothing to do with it.

Post a panel showing showing that Vegapunk's inventions had anything to do with the Reverie debate that the kings and queens had.
even mr i hate pirates fleet admiral himself WAS AGAINST IT

even mr i hate pirates fleet admiral himself WAS AGAINST IT
Yup, Akainu was against this. We even got a panel showing the discussion between the kings/queens and Vegapunk's inventions have nothing to do with the discussion, but for some reason the opening poster thinks the Marines replaced them. The marines had nothing to do with the discussion.

The entire Shichibukai debate was about morality, not power levels.

1. Posthawk - A fraud who hunts only the weak. Can travel miles to beat fodders but backs down straight vs strong opponents.
  • Never went to Wano,
  • never fought YCs who are swordmen or sword users.
  • Never fought a top tier but muh WSS
  • Replaced by mere Vegapunk toys.
2. Marco - Lived 30 years with WB but lacks df and haki mastery while losing & quitting battles.

3. Dragon - hasn't done anything major despite the hype, dumbest move he made was sending Sabo & 3 weak dudes to Mariejois.
Then gets shocked Sabo & co are in danger.

(4 X-Trash....oops I mean X-Drake)

Who are your top 3 frauds?
@everyone
1- Dragon
2- Shanks
3- Blackbeard

1. Posthawk - A fraud who hunts only the weak. Can travel miles to beat fodders but backs down straight vs strong opponents.
  • Never went to Wano,
  • never fought YCs who are swordmen or sword users.
  • Never fought a top tier but muh WSS
  • Replaced by mere Vegapunk toys.
Of course he is a fraud for a limited mind like yours. No offence implied Ndule. :mihugh:

Akainu, all talk and pisses his pants while facing Yonko.
Mihawk. Begs Vista for postponement
Kizaru, could not even scratch Rakuyo
Aokiji, became Black beard's bitch
Doflamingo, weakass punk running away from Stronger Opponents.

• Mihawk
  • Whitbeard
  • Kaido
All of them never defeated anyone but for some reason they got all these "strength" titles which never played any role in the story, well, outside of being a hype tool for certain individuals, you know who. Because of these reasons I view them–and rightfully so–as the biggest frauds not just in one piece, but possibly in the entire anime industry.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
  • Mihawk
  • Whitbeard
  • Kaido
All of them never defeated anyone but for some reason they got all these "strength" titles which never played any role in the story, well, outside of being a hype tool for certain individuals, you know who. Because of these reasons I view them–and rightfully so–as the biggest frauds not just in one piece, but possibly in the entire anime industry.
:milaugh:
And the biggest fraud is the incoming, 4th title holder, world's strongest - Roronoa Zori. :yasu: