it is according to the leaders of the sanji fandom jay d. legend and KOL :finally:
KoL is the biggest fraud.
He says Anime is canon "except Batman and Holdem" and some other shit - he literaly picks what he doesn't want to be canon, yet says Anime is canon :kaidowhat:
Or he says the Anime is MORE canon than the manga, wtf is he even talking about? Just because they made a light show out of one piece and extent fights with stupid fillers - which he for whatever reason enjoys, doesn't make it fucking more canon. He lacks any logic. Same as with his Power Rankings...puts Aokiji above Akainu, because he can freeze the water and not drown even tho Aokiji literaly lost to Akainu...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
it is according to the leaders of the sanji fandom jay d. legend and KOL :finally:
I don't follow these youtubers.
But I watched some talk between a few of them. I think it was this JayDLegend, this KoL, an asian chick, and some dude that looked like he didn't sleep nearly enough before that call.

Why is KoL relevant? I literally just turned my brain off every time he spoke. I understand the bias, but dear god....dude lives in another reality. :mihugh:

Why wouldn't the anime be canon? Filler is filler and extended canon content is canon.
Learn how to read a goddamn manga, what the sfx(sound effects) mean and know when your fav gets swift diffed and don't act like a Jackass on the internet only to be proved wrong, which seems to happen a lot to a certain group. :ronalugh:
There is an actual big difference between showing offscreen manga events and completely changing what happened onscreen

Why wouldn't the anime be canon? Filler is filler and extended canon content is canon.
Learn how to read a goddamn manga, what the sfx(sound effects) mean and know when your fav gets swift diffed and don't act like a Jackass on the internet only to be proved wrong, which seems to happen a lot to a certain group. :ronalugh:
:suresure::suresure:

Reminds me of the apoo fight in the anime, you perfectly and ironically described yourself mate

The anime isn't canon, it's bullshit in terms of powerscaling, if we follow the anime logic then the random sumo that luffy struggled against is on the same tier as doffy

There is an actual big difference between showing offscreen manga events and completely changing what happened onscreen
Like Drake getting kicked down when what actually happened was him making the cook run, that's a completely made up and contradictory scene, therefore filler.
But i understand why they did that, the cook is going to take L after L for a long while and it only gets better in the latest chapters.

Like Drake getting kicked down when what actually happened was him making the cook run, that's a completely made up and contradictory scene, therefore filler.
But i understand why they did that, the cook is going to take L after L for a long while and it only gets better in the latest chapters.
The drake fight was off screened, he never made sanji run lol, sanji was trying to not mess up his cover

Obviously given sanji's current strength that drake fight would've ended very similarly

What doesn't make sense tho is drake not going hybrid