Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never do. We always talk about Sanji and then one Zoro side fan comes in to troll and start speaking heacannon and you brought it all onto yourself in the end.

If you guys keep away from us, we keep away from you if you stop mentioning Sanji for bashing and to praise Zoro in your talks.
Im one zoro fan that doesn't bash sanji cus i dont give a fuck about the rivalry equal bullshit

The film is non canon.
Showing your genius level intellect again. Unless youre stupid enough to think pre time skip luffy could beat rogers rival.
And with roger and rox also being swordsman. Martial artists get bent over.
Character is canon though as he is mention in main series in manga. Are you brain-dead? Come back when you ready to take serious talk with me without headcannons.

Nah, diverse fighters. MAs get destroy and Roger and Rox are never stated as pure swordsman, just power and Haki. Nice try.
Post automatically merged:

Im one zoro fan that doesn't bash sanji cus i dont give a fuck about the rivalry equal bullshit
Alright then, we cool then. I respect you if you not like these trolls. If you really mean it, tell them to cool it than acting out like this then please so I can see others different than you.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Character is canon though as he is mention in main series in manga. Are you brain-dead? Come back when you ready to take serious talk with me without headcannons.

Nah, diverse fighters. MAs get destroy and Roger and Rox are never stated as pure swordsman, just power and Haki. Nice try.
Yes and in the main series in the manga he is a dual welding swordsman.
The only one using head canons here is you but your 1000 iq doesnt realise it.

Roger and rox have only shown swords. With roger fighting oden and wb using his sword.

Lemme repeat it again

You are not wanted. Please stay in your dead temple stinky mossy algae enema house
Lmfao. Youve been voted out your own fandom. You have no one to blame but yourself.

She was being a bitch for no reason accuseing him outta no where
Get over it man.
It happens... especially that the TIMING of his crew being arrested, and outta nowhere, the enemy started to know the crescent moon thingy.
As she stated, they have waited for 20 freaking years for the right time to overthrow Orochi. When you wait for 20 freaking years, and get the most painful 20 years of your life, cause unlike Kinemon and co who traveled through time, and didn't suffer a single thing.

She is much like Asura Douji, who were present and suffered in those 20 years. And we saw how Asura Douji have doubts about the alliance telling Kinemon that they have been abandoned when there was no body there. While Kinemon and some others have much more trust. Asura is telling him to stop.

Point is, the likes of Asura and Shinobu is much more logical to see them skeptical about the alliance. They don't even know Law or of he's good person or not. Why wouldn't they assume that if his crew got caught, and immediately after that, Hawkins and Drake coming in talking about crecent moon. We as viewers surely know Law and his crew wouldn't do that because we know they are good loyal people. But for the likes of Shinobu, they DON'T

So, try to put yourself in their shoe, they have seen the suffering for 20 years.

Get over it man.
It happens... especially that the TIMING of his crew being arrested, and outta nowhere, the enemy started to know the crescent moon thingy.
As she stated, they have waited for 20 freaking years for the right time to overthrow Orochi. When you wait for 20 freaking years, and get the most painful 20 years of your life, cause unlike Kinemon and co who traveled through time, and didn't suffer a single thing.

She is much like Asura Douji, who were present and suffered in those 20 years. And we saw how Asura Douji have doubts about the alliance telling Kinemon that they have been abandoned when there was no body there. While Kinemon and some others have much more trust. Asura is telling him to stop.

Point is, the likes of Asura and Shinobu is much more logical to see them skeptical about the alliance. They don't even know Law or of he's good person or not. Why wouldn't they assume that if his crew got caught, and immediately after that, Hawkins and Drake coming in talking about crecent moon. We as viewers surely know Law and his crew wouldn't do that because we know they are good loyal people. But for the likes of Shinobu, they DON'T

So, try to put yourself in their shoe, they have seen the suffering for 20 years.
Shinobu is a new character that can easily be bashed meanwhile Law is loved perfect boye for a lot of ppl.

Shinobu getting the lower end of this is easy(even tho she has all the reason to react like that).

Plus imagine if someone tells them what Law did to be a Warlord :suresure:

They will immediately lose their trust.

I wish

Alright then, we cool then. I respect you if you not like these trolls. If you really mean it, tell them to cool it than acting out like this then please so I can see others different than you.
i wish i can but i cant so just say fuck em forever

Status
Not open for further replies.