Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to finally see Oden's death.

The circumstances about it had me confused for a long time. In Zou it was implied that Oden acted as a "Shield" for his retainers, allowing them to escape to the castle, but how did he hold his enemies off without Enma/Ame no habakiri ( why would Momo/Hiyori have them if he was defeated using it)

In this chapter it looks like Oden's group are planning a raid, but Oden was beaten somewhere else which is not the capital.

Could it be that the traitor was already present back then, and he told Kaido/Orochi that Oden's planning to attack them ?

Yea i don hate shinobu but put yourself in law shoes if a female talking shit to you and you barely even know her you goin want slap the shit outta her
I put myself in Law shoe
It's naturally a bad feeling.
But what you stated is that she accused him outta nowhere. When in reality, she HAD REASON to suspect his crew that they sold the info about the crescent moon mark on ankle. As the enemy knew this info right after their capture.

Alliances are vulnerable to being suspected or traitors and such. Most alliances are. Not everyone here is like Luffy, wo trusted Law wholeheartedly from beginning in Punk Hazard and was like:
Luffy: Are you gonna betray me?
Law: Nope
Luffy: Smiles with a thumps up!

Robin on the other hand told Luffy INFRONT OF LAW's face. That it's possible that Law will betray him (which he isn't) But the point is, when you are a pirate, and you get yourself into an alliance. Don't think that everyone in alliance will trust you. Not everyone is like Luffy. If Law is like that, then he's more foolish than Luffy who trusts everyone!

Law knew what he was getting himself into with alliances. Being suspected at one point is nothing to be surprised at. Specially when as I stated, Timing was bad for Law and his crew on that intel! Although I can see Law's side, but i simply feel more sympathy towards Shinobu than Law honestly. But as someone stated, Law is a popular character, so he's likely to get the support of most fans against Shinobu.

I put myself in Law shoe
It's naturally a bad feeling.
But what you stated is that she accused him outta nowhere. When in reality, she HAD REASON to suspect his crew that they sold the info about the crescent moon mark on ankle. As the enemy knew this info right after their capture.

Alliances are vulnerable to being suspected or traitors and such. Most alliances are. Not everyone here is like Luffy, wo trusted Law wholeheartedly from beginning in Punk Hazard and was like:
Luffy: Are you gonna betray me?
Law: Nope
Luffy: Smiles with a thumps up!

Robin on the other hand told Luffy INFRONT OF LAW's face. That it's possible that Law will betray him (which he isn't) But the point is, when you are a pirate, and you get yourself into an alliance. Don't think that everyone in alliance will trust you. Not everyone is like Luffy. If Law is like that, then he's more foolish than Luffy who trusts everyone!

Law knew what he was getting himself into with alliances. Being suspected at one point is nothing to be surprised at. Specially when as I stated, Timing was bad for Law and his crew on that intel! Although I can see Law's side, but i simply feel more sympathy towards Shinobu than Law honestly. But as someone stated, Law is a popular character, so he's likely to get the support of most fans against Shinobu.
Good point!!! I fw it

:pepeanger:

I don't want battle to be skipped anymore :

"

Character that need to make a REAL comeback :

Enel + Moriah + Don Chinjao + Sai + Bartolomeo + Cavendish + Lucy + Kaku + Crocodile + Daz Bones + Neptune + Shiraoshi + Vivi.
Inazuma + Ivankov

Characters that need to appear and have a big presence in the story :

Dragon + Sabo + Big Mom + Oven + Daifuku + Smoothie + Kaidou + King + Jack + Queen + Compote + Kyoushiro + Orochi + Kizaru + Fujitora + Kuzan + Akainu + Ryoukouguou + Kong + Gorosei + Imu + Blackbeard + Shiryu + Burgess + Avalo Pizaro + Doc Q + Catarina Devon + Marco.
Shanks + Ben Beckman + Lucky Roo + Buggy + Yassop + Scooper Gaban.

"

kaido calling shutenmaru strong meanwhile shutenmaru cant beat one legged duke dogstorm
doggone
:steef:
Again, power scaling in One Piece is NOT consistent

Oda wrote his story like that:
1- Inuarashi and Nekumamushi fighting Jack to a stand still (while tag teaming, so they ave ability to rest)
2- Asura delivering better blow to Jack in mere one chapter, and looking like a true equal to Jack
3- Inuarashi LOSES a leg. Legs are of GREAT IMPORTANCE for swordsmen balance! As a swordsman, he should have lost a big chunk of his strength.
4- He fights Asura equally after that
:lusalty:

It doesn't make sense at all.

:pepeanger:

I don't want battle to be skipped anymore :

"

Character that need to make a REAL comeback :

Enel + Moriah + Don Chinjao + Sai + Bartolomeo + Cavendish + Lucy + Kaku + Crocodile + Daz Bones + Neptune + Shiraoshi + Vivi.
Inazuma + Ivankov

Characters that need to appear and have a big presence in the story :

Dragon + Sabo + Big Mom + Oven + Daifuku + Smoothie + Kaidou + King + Jack + Queen + Compote + Kyoushiro + Orochi + Kizaru + Fujitora + Kuzan + Akainu + Ryoukouguou + Kong + Gorosei + Imu + Blackbeard + Shiryu + Burgess + Avalo Pizaro + Doc Q + Catarina Devon + Marco.
Shanks + Ben Beckman + Lucky Roo + Buggy + Yassop + Scooper Gaban.

"
Oda: Offpanel?

:suresure:

Again, power scaling in One Piece is NOT consistent

Oda wrote his story like that:
1- Inuarashi and Nekumamushi fighting Jack to a stand still (while tag teaming, so they ave ability to rest)
2- Asura delivering better blow to Jack in mere one chapter, and looking like a true equal to Jack
3- Inuarashi LOSES a leg. Legs are of GREAT IMPORTANCE for swordsmen balance! As a swordsman, he should have lost a big chunk of his strength.
4- He fights Asura equally after that
:lusalty:

It doesn't make sense at all.
shanks lost an arm tho
acc to his fans
he grew exponentially stronger in that time even tho thats likely his sword arm.
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

if oda offpanels kaido oden.
I am going to japan.

oda showing fights with top tiers : :gonope:
dedicating a chap to rp farewell and roger talking about finding a sperm incubator: :goyea:

This should hopefully kill off the majority of the "Orochi and Kaidou poisoned Oden/Kaidou didn't win clean/Oden OP Kaidou and Orochi cheated" threads and posts which frankly, were bloody irritating to skim read.
Not leaning either way, but why on earth should this chapter kill any of those opinions?
Hyou is still in custody of Kaido/Orochi and it's still totally possible this ends dirty. Could be a clean defeat either, but right now all possibilities are still there.

shanks lost an arm tho
acc to his fans
he grew exponentially stronger in that time even tho thats likely his sword arm.

I am going to japan.

dedicating a chap to rp farewell and roger talking about finding a sperm incubator: :goyea:
Oda is likely to off-panel Oden vs Kaido for those reasons:

1- He cannot show Kaido's hybrid form yet. If Oden vs Kaido was a fierce fight as it SHOULD, then at the very least, it should drive Kaido to use Hybrid. And Oda will not reveal it in flashback. It will be revealed against Luffy and co.

2- IF Oda shows the fight, and Kaido does NOT go into hybrid. Oden's hype level of strength will go into toilet, which I don't think Oda will do.

So, the only possible thing I can see, is for Oda to show snippets of the fight, but skip some spoilers about Kaido's hybrid. And he can come back to it, revisiting it through Kaido's own flashback (from kaido's point of view) which can be done AFTER Kaido reveals his hybrid form in present time.

shanks lost an arm tho
acc to his fans

I am going to japan.

Goin to japan to tell him how much you love the series? I like it

Oda is likely to off-panel Oden vs Kaido for those reasons:

1- He cannot show Kaido's hybrid form yet. If Oden vs Kaido was a fierce fight as it SHOULD, then at the very least, it should drive Kaido to use Hybrid. And Oda will not reveal it in flashback. It will be revealed against Luffy and co.

2- IF Oda shows the fight, and Kaido does NOT go into hybrid. Oden's hype level of strength will go into toilet, which I don't think Oda will do.

So, the only possible thing I can see, is for Oda to show snippets of the fight, but skip some spoilers about Kaido's hybrid. And he can come back to it, revisiting it through Kaido's own flashback (from kaido's point of view) which can be done AFTER Kaido reveals his hybrid form in present time.
So ...we are doomed :feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.