Ofcourse they will, but Since im hunter I have a weapon ... But seriously its my own land so they wont do shit. Will live of crypto... need to retire at 35 and just enjoy life, make my own beer and eat my own food.
Cool story, I respect your decision. I wish I can hunt animal sooner oh well.

‘Good luck your future.

Btw to discover me, I will be dead man to try to survive Congo jungle and guy claimed to see dinosaur and try to fight with bare hands. I will go to congo jungle at age 34-35.
Post automatically merged:

Even you face the Death, hyena, lions, wrestler guys,tigers, elephants ?

Well I don’t bow no one. I bow to only God. Simple as it. But I don’t fear anything even people want to kill me or torture me.

It would funny to see the rap battle between sanji and queen in manga.

Queen did rap once.

Hope to see sanji coming the cool as the shadow the hedgehog with gun.

Hope sanji use gun in future like Ben beckman

So you are ready zoro show and zoro time. The toei will go crazy on zoro action.

nope :josad:

for reference, episode 998 covers part of chapter 988

edit: who knows what they'll do for episode 1000, it's supposed to be a special episode
I had this question too, so we'll just have to see if Episode 1000 is Chapter 990 or something else entirely which is very possible too.

Edit: or could even be the second half of Chapter 989 based on the Title of the Episode on the Wikia: "Overwhelming Strength! The Straw Hat Pirates Gather."

Best strawhat and one piece character:finally:
😂😂😂😂no:whitepress:

Why wouldn't the anime be canon? Filler is filler and extended canon content is canon.
Learn how to read a goddamn manga, what the sfx(sound effects) mean and know when your fav gets swift diffed and don't act like a Jackass on the internet only to be proved wrong, which seems to happen a lot to a certain group. :ronalugh:
Lmao anything not from the author is non canon:choppawhat: