Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I thought you were more open minded than this lol, yeah it exists, just not in English, officially atleast

Left hand man aka second right hand man is the closest thing term to describe sanji's place in the hierchy
nah it doesn't exist in japan either, it's just a coping mechanism for sanji fans

nah it doesn't exist in japan either, it's just a coping mechanism for sanji fans
The term left hand man was never used to describe sanji

The term, one of the two wings aka one of the two most important people, to luffy was used to describe him

I don't know about you but I'd rather say right and left hand man, instead of saying the two most valuable crewmates
Post automatically merged:

Dont tell me they are going to call him Zolo in the live action too... :lawsigh:

Probably not, the actor said he's gonna play zoro, he didn't pronounce it zolo

because it doesn't exist
Yes, but the term δΈ‘ηΏΌ is used to describe two most crucial people to someone

Left hand man is just to shorten it, I guess now that it's officialized let's just call them right and left wing

And the irony is that left wing makes it sound more important than left hand, because there are no dominant wings

:josad: sorry, you were right, I was downplaying sanji's role all along

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Yes, but the term δΈ‘ηΏΌ is used to describe two most crucial people to someone

Left hand man is just to shorten it, I guess now that it's officialized let's just call them right and left wing

And the irony is that left wing makes it sound more important than left hand, because there are no dominant wings

:josad: sorry, you were right, I was downplaying sanji's role all along
yeah they can be wings or whatever but zoro and luffy are captain and RHM a group sanji has no place in

yeah they can be wings or whatever but zoro and luffy are captain and RHM a group sanji has no place in
:choppawhat:

He's been put around the same level of importance as the right hand man to the captain

I'm not sure if you're talking about titles alone, or relevance in general

If it's the latter then you're just wrong

But I guess if we're talking about the terms used then you are sort of right,

Luffy is the captain
Zoro is the right hand man
Sanji is the guy placed on the same level of importance as the right hand man

Although we both know you were just talking about relevance

Lucci isn't wearing his mask here while the other guy is. He was demoted after Dressrosa. :doffytroll::doffytroll:
:josad:, I had high hopes for Lucci, but I guess he's getting the smoker treatment

Peroroncino

β€Ž
:choppawhat:

He's been put around the same level of importance as the right hand man to the captain

I'm not sure if you're talking about titles alone, or relevance in general

If it's the latter then you're just wrong

But I guess if we're talking about the terms used then you are sort of right,

Luffy is the captain
Zoro is the right hand man
Sanji is the guy placed on the same level of importance as the right hand man

Although we both know you were just talking about relevance

:josad:, I had high hopes for Lucci, but I guess he's getting the smoker treatment
cope

Italian

BR Pt

Japanese

And not a single one says anything about Lanji being in charge of anything or stronger than anyone, only that he is an important crew member, crazy how this works! Left hand my left nut. :milaugh:
:kobeha::kobeha:

You guys have a hard time accepting the wings of the pirate king statement?

Oda said in an sbs that he is an important crew member, then went on to have a crewmember outright say "him and another guy are the most important crewmembers"

And sanji was said to be in charge once, an entire chapter was named "the curly hat pirates arrive"

Captain - Luffy
Right Hand / First Mate - Zoro
Left Hand - Sanji

Captain - Luffy
Right Hand / First Mate - Zoro
Left Hand - Sanji
Wings β‰  Lanji is the Vice Vice Captain.
Zoro and Lanji are not the most important SHs after Luffy, Robin and Nami are clear of them. :kobeha:

Oda said in an sbs that he is an important crew member, then went on to have a crewmember outright say "him and another guy are the most important crewmembers"
In Candy Piece Wings means that, in reality Oda only said what he says about everyone else, every SH is an important crew member. :kobeha:

Wings β‰  Lanji is the Vice Vice Captain.
Zoro and Lanji are not the most important SHs after Luffy, Robin and Nami are clear of them. :kobeha:

In Candy Piece Wings means that, in reality Oda only said what he says about everyone else, every SH is an important crew member. :kobeha:

The term oda used literally means the two most crucial crew members

And yeah all the strawhats are important, it's just that some are more important

You can't really zoro is as important as Franky

Robin and nami are more important than the rest, but oda straight up used Robin to state zoro and sanji's place in the hierchy

And when did I even say that sanji is the vice captain? Lmao, the vivre card state he is the tactician of the crew, zoro is the vice captain, sanji the tactician, and both were stated by Robin herself to be equally important

Seriously man, just accept what oda slapped into your face, what was said about zoro and sanji was never said about any other strawhats