Break Week Zoro's birthday fun fact

Another fun facts for Zoro fans.

In color speard where nami and ussop play video games. Zoro is portrayed as Link from The legend of Zelda series.

Kadio is similar to ganondorf villain type. He has like I can’t die theme
Kadio and ganondorf have base form.
Kadio and ganondorf have full animal form. Ganondorf has pig beast form. Like from Twilight Princess.
Kadio and ganondorf have hybrid form.

https://zelda-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Ganon_(Ocarina_of_Time)

In zelda games like zelda 1 where Link kill ganon. Yep link kill Ganon. Zelda 2 which it is sequel to zelda 1 that Ganon follower need Link blood to bring back Ganon.
It seem make sense for zoro to kill kadio.

Another fun facts for Zoro fans.

In color speard where nami and ussop play video games. Zoro is portrayed as Link from The legend of Zelda series.

Kadio is similar to ganondorf villain type. He has like I can’t die theme
Kadio and ganondorf have base form.
Kadio and ganondorf have full animal form. Ganondorf has pig beast form. Like from Twilight Princess.
Kadio and ganondorf have hybrid form.

https://zelda-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Ganon_(Ocarina_of_Time)

In zelda games like zelda 1 where Link kill ganon. Yep link kill Ganon. Zelda 2 which it is sequel to zelda 1 that Ganon follower need Link blood to bring back Ganon.
It seem make sense for zoro to kill kadio.
And the only weapon that can cut Kaido Is the master sword, which is a sword the boosts the owner. So enma is doing all the work. Thank u for that!

And the only weapon that can cut Kaido Is the master sword, which is a sword the boosts the owner. So enma is doing all the work. Thank u for that!
:lawsigh: If you play Zelda games, master sword is actually weaker than other weapon. Any Zelda fans tell you master sword is not even link strongest weapon in damage wise. Master sword exist to slay the evil and ganondorf weak point. That it. It is not strongest weapon or boost link status.

:lawsigh: If you play Zelda games, master sword is actually weaker than other weapon. Any Zelda fans tell you master sword is not even link strongest weapon in damage wise. Master sword exist to slay the evil and ganondorf weak point. That it. It is not strongest weapon or boost link status.
You never played the games apparently.
Strongest in fame ≠ strongest in Lore.
Master Sword or stronger version of is the strongest sword Lore-wise.

Lol you didn’t debunked much argument. It don’t even say master sword is strongest weapon ever. In zelda breath of wild, there are clubs are stronger than master sword. Master sword is only slay evil or seal the evil away.
What u don't get of Lore wise ≠ strength wise?
You don't believe what you typed? :choppawhat:
I believe what I said about Zelda, I don't believe in the parallel between Zoro and Link / Kaido and Ganondorf