Versus Battle Platinum Sperm vs Golden Sperm

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
How much stronger is Platinum compared to Golden ?

We know that GS was 43 trillons of sperms and to create PS he added and merged with the 11 trillons left.

So PS only 1/5 stronger than GS or much stronger ?

What diff gives GS to PS ?

@Hiragaro @Light D Lamperouge @Yo Tan Wa @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Adam-san @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Lord_Braggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lax @GreatPhilisopher @Salah WG @Cuistot @Chrono @Xlaw @Roronoa-sama @Tyki_Mikk
If we use simple calculate he should be 25% more. But it's probably than it has a full bonus (complet forme).
So between 25 and 50% more stronger than GS.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Aight so I read it. Tbh I think it's gonna be more than just that, but that's just a feeling. This is a whole new form, that wasn't in the WC, so I assume Murata wants to make it EPIC.

But it also makes sense to say only 20 percent stronger I guess.

C

Cuistot

GS one shotted Darky and before his PU atomic samurai had no chance in hell to even scratch GS. GS himself was already quite high in the dragon food chain
Isn't Darkshine still conscious ? He didn't knock out Fuhrer Ugly either. Even if he wasn't really trying, that's not 'final boss' level impressive. GS was just a top tier Dragon level threat. PS is Above Dragon.

How much stronger is Platinum compared to Golden ?

We know that GS was 43 trillons of sperms and to create PS he added and merged with the 11 trillons left.

So PS only 1/5 stronger than GS or much stronger ?

What diff gives GS to PS ?

@Hiragaro @Light D Lamperouge @Yo Tan Wa @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Adam-san @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Lord_Braggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lax @GreatPhilisopher @Salah WG @Cuistot @Chrono @Xlaw @Roronoa-sama @Tyki_Mikk
Just as the others think, I too think that PS is a lot stronger than GS than just 1/5. If numbers were the deciding factors, I would have expected black sperm to split more before merging