Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I lost all hope, I have come to this great forum, the birthplace of Leakers Gods, to seek my very own hint.

The flow of time itself is convoluted; with leakers phasing in and out.

Of course, we are not the only ones engaged in this.

Where else might my hint be? ArlongPark, or Korean Forums... ? But I cannot give up. I became hollow to pursue this! But when I peer at the comments up above, it occurs to me... What if I am seen as a laughing stock, as a blind fool without reason?

Well, I suppose they woudn't be far off! Hah hah hah!

Now that I lost all hope, I have come to this great forum, the birthplace of Leakers Gods, to seek my very own hint.

Where else might my hint be? ArlongPark, or Korean Forums... ? But I cannot give up. I became hollow to pursue this! But when I peer at the comments up above, it occurs to me... What if I am seen as a laughing stock, as a blind fool without reason?

W

Wonderful World

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.