[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Which one and why. What ties them to Zemmi in your opinion.
Would probably have to be Fuji, not Enryu thinking about it.

If I were starting an early distance with a teammate and someone jumped in, I could see accusing them of defending them being a viable long term strategy. That way if youโ€™re teammate ever flips youโ€™ll possibly be able to pivot to a mislynch out of it.

I guess you could do it the opposite direction too, but I feel like that would be less likely thing to do with a teammate.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž

If I were starting an early distance with a teammate and someone jumped in, I could see accusing them of defending them being a viable long term strategy. That way if youโ€™re teammate ever flips youโ€™ll possibly be able to pivot to a mislynch out of it.

I guess you could do it the opposite direction too, but I feel like that would be less likely thing to do with a teammate.
I really suggest you go back and read my games as town and as scum. Then you would realize why you suspect me makes zero sense at all. IE the last Light game and the ToL game, which is like why no one who played those games likely trust me lol.

Decent response.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Glad we could come to an agreement
See this is how I see it. I don't mind being lynched 1. because I am useless, 2.) I am busy 3.) Dr suggested this but I think he is town, but I think you might be scum taking advantage of it and it would be intersesting to see and 4.) did I mention I'm actually really busy and the biggest reason 5.) I have been wanting to get lynched as town the first time so I could play mafia on other sites LMAO

I really suggest you go back and read my games as town and as scum. Then you would realize why you suspect me makes zero sense at all. IE the last Light game and the ToL game, which is like why no one who played those games likely trust me lol.
Day one self meta, whew.

We got a live one boys!

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I also suggest others if they ever wanted to lynch me as town here is there chance, with my permission since likely will never happen again :milaugh:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
That's no fun.

We like to feel the despair.

The blood feels tastier that way. :yearight:

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
That's no fun.

We like to feel the despair.

The blood feels tastier that way. :yearight:
I'm honestly just too tired & busy to argue this game especially over stupid ignorant reasons. So this is how I will be helpful. Town can look back at the stupid reason which I was accuses which was basically starting conversation going in the game. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.