[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to Iso Zem, seems like she is just having a bad day (week...month...year) and has a lot going on. Really appears to just be a tired townie who is just playing so the game could start.
I apologize if you're feeling under the weather but...I don't know exactly why this should give you the benefit of the doubt? How does that point to you being town as opposed to mafia?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I am not even gonna fight this stupidity like I said and plus I think the push on me will help town gather information :kayneshrug: So I will still get the last laugh.

I am not even gonna fight this stupidity like I said and plus I think the push on me will help town gather information :kayneshrug: So I will still get the last laugh.
I like how you call me mean but you've been calling me stupid ever since I mentioned the possibility that you're scum. Tsk tsk.

Also, you're very obviously defending yourself and care about my push, this is all posturing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I apologize if you're feeling under the weather but...I don't know exactly why this should give you the benefit of the doubt? How does that point to you being town as opposed to mafia?
I dont' have time to deal with ignorance that is all, but I do hope that people really look into you after I'm dead because you are very much likely scum. I have nothing even to defend against, because the reasoning you give is stupid.

Plus still gotta get lynched as town first so I can go play on NF, don't wanna be lynched there as town the first time I am lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I like how you call me mean but you've been calling me stupid ever since I mentioned the possibility that you're scum. Tsk tsk.

Also, you're very obviously defending yourself and care about my push, this is all posturing.
Because your reason is stupid.

Literally all Zemmi has done is say "this push is stupid I'm so tired and I don't feel like playing but you should definitely not lynch me wtf is wrong with you"

You are actually blind if you see this and think nothing, wake up sheeple

Literally all Zemmi has done is say "this push is stupid I'm so tired and I don't feel like playing but you should definitely not lynch me wtf is wrong with you"

Ngl this sounds desperate from you.

Zemmi

GodMommie

They know how I play though and no I would NEVER play like this if I was scum.

I dont' have time to deal with ignorance that is all, but I do hope that people really look into you after I'm dead because you are very much likely scum. I have nothing even to defend against, because the reasoning you give is stupid.

Plus still gotta get lynched as town first so I can go play on NF, don't wanna be lynched there as town the first time I am lol.
Have fun in the other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.