[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can read Zem fairly well and she is pretty much a self solving case in the later phases.

(Also, if she is Town I don't wanna be the one breaking her no mislynch streak).

I think I can read Zem fairly well and she is pretty much a self solving case in the later phases.

(Also, if she is Town I don't wanna be the one breaking her no mislynch streak).
Should have known better than to bother the queen bee. My mistake. Guess I should roll over and let them win.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Should have known better than to bother the queen bee. My mistake. Guess I should roll over and let them win.
OMG, will you not do stuff like that and refer to be as a queen even in sarcasm because I think some people really have that in their heads, I think that about myself, which is bs.

Let me help because you really got me upset

Vote Lynch Ultra
What *is* your secret? People rush to your defense at the drop of a hat. You didn't even ask, and they didn't even bother questioning you, it's actually impressive.

Also, you only voting me once there was already a wagon. Don't even need to comment on that.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What *is* your secret? People rush to your defense at the drop of a hat. You didn't even ask, and they didn't even bother questioning you, it's actually impressive.

Also, you only voting me once there was already a wagon. Don't even need to comment on that.
Um.... it's because they know I'm likely not scum, because they have actually played games with me recently.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I also am still caught up on the fact that you would say I would emotional things as scum, because I would never do that. It might be ok for others to do that, and I think no different about them, but I would NEVER, be ok with me doing that because I would be disgusted with myself.

Are you that salty you got caught D1 :suresure:?
I am annoyed that I'm being dismissed and Zemmi gets a pass *for no discernible reason*, yeah. It's demotivating to play mafia if people are not just playing like apes, but actively taking pride in doing so. I hope you're mafia and this is totally intentional.

I also am still caught up on the fact that you would say I would emotional things as scum, because I would never do that. It might be ok for others to do that, and I think no different about them, but I would NEVER, be ok with me doing that because I would be disgusted with myself.
If you're town and doing this, I'd actually be more slighted by that honestly. Because you're playing like a wet blanket and then acting like you're above being suspected or lynched. No offense.

I am annoyed that I'm being dismissed and Zemmi gets a pass *for no discernible reason*, yeah. It's demotivating to play mafia if people are not just playing like apes, but actively taking pride in doing so. I hope you're mafia and this is totally intentional.
Because I can read her and don't see a reason for a push yet. I don't know why you are dismissive of people's reads on her when said people have been playing with her for ages. It comes across as salty scum.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If you're town and doing this, I'd actually be more slighted by that honestly. Because you're playing like a wet blanket and then acting like you're above being suspected or lynched. No offense.
You can be slighted, I don't care but at the end of the day I'm still 100% town, your reasoning is 100% baseless you just jumped onto something at Dr said, who I believe is actually town and ran with it.

I already said I couldn't sign up for this game before I even did because I knew I wouldn't be able to be up to par with my normal play because of shit.

Not everyone has to play or be at 100% all the time. But inevitably, *someone* has to go. And for you to say "pity me" falls hollow when you realize that you're asking for someone that's actually playing, engaged, and I'd go as far as to say I'm being pretty fucking townie, to go down in your stead. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.