General Chat

@Natalija

I know that you are into Environmental Engineering. In the latest period I digged a lot into achieving zero emissions thematics to tackle pollution and global warming. It springed to my mind that societies should rely more on production of electricity involving less fossil fuels such as coal and gas, and instead more through solar energy.

Also thinking about new more friendly battery technologies improvements, such as solid state batteries.

Even better, the best I discovered regards Green Hydrogen production, very different from the Gray one. Electrolysers with capacities of dozens of thousands of megawatts could afford producing dozens of millions of tons of eco-friendly hydrogen each year that could serve as the energy fuel of the future in that when burned, it merely generates water as a byproduct, meaning no harmful greenhouse gas emissions are produced unlike with with fossil fuels. Unlike biofuels green hydrogen doesn't even require large areas to be manufactured and we would not even have to deal with water pollution. Unlike renewables like solar and wind which are limited by the constraints of electrical grids, green hydrogen can also be easily transported and could make for a substitute of petroleum.

The thing is producing vast amounts of Green Hydrogen will require investments on better infrastructures and also coping with a superior electricity demand, but it's makable. Electricity is in fact zero-emission when consumed, and the world needs to rely on it a lot more and solar energy could play a fundamental role in its production.

@Natalija

I know that you are into Environmental Engineering. In the latest period I digged a lot into achieving zero emissions thematics to tackle pollution and global warming. It springed to my mind that societies should rely more on production of electricity involving less fossil fuels such as coal and gas, and instead more through solar energy.

Also thinking about new more friendly battery technologies improvements, such as solid state batteries.

Even better, the best I discovered regards Green Hydrogen production, very different from the Gray one. Electrolysers with capacities of dozens of thousands of megawatts could afford producing dozens of millions of tons of eco-friendly hydrogen each year that could serve as the energy fuel of the future in that when burned, it merely generates water as a byproduct, meaning no harmful greenhouse gas emissions are produced unlike with with fossil fuels. Unlike biofuels green hydrogen doesn't even require large areas to be manufactured and we would not even have to deal with water pollution. Unlike renewables like solar and wind which are limited by the constraints of electrical grids, green hydrogen can also be transported and could make for a substitute of petroleum.

The thing is producing vast amounts of Green Hydrogen will require investments on better infrastructures and also coping with a superior electricity demand, but it's makable. Electricity is in fact zero-emission when consumed, and the world needs to rely on it a lot more and solar energy could play a fundamental role in its production.
Nah, solar energy and batteries are just as bad, if not a lot lot worse. Just to produce solar panels you need a lot of materials (which you again have to mine), transport and batteries are the worst because they all include mining rare metals. Not to mention the space it takes. So it's all shit.

When are you getting your degree?

Nah, solar energy and batteries are just as bad, if not a lot lot worse. Just to produce solar panels you need a lot of materials (which you again have to mine), transport and batteries are the worst because they all include mining rare metals. Not to mention the space it takes. So it's all shit.

When are you getting your degree?
My politics is no pain no gain therefore hard work needed but I find all of this as a doable viaticum at the moment, but realistically I don't see the zero emission goal as reachable until a few decades from now odds wise. 🤔

I'm still different exams behind but it's my being a weeb's fault. Sometimes I feel like I will never manage to become a serious Robotic Engineer if I don't quit forums for good or reduce activity sensibly.

Theoretically I'm still some years left to finish my studies for good, then I would love to work in a highly technological plant or specialized laboratories designing and developing robots and robotic systems for the generations to come. I'm particularly enthralled by nanorobotics and humanoid robots and the potential these technologies can offer.

My politics is no pain no gain therefore hard work needed but I find all of this as a doable viaticum at the moment, but realistically I don't see the zero emission goal as reachable until a few decades from now odds wise. 🤔

I'm still different exams behind but it's my being a weeb's fault. Sometimes I feel like I will never manage to become a serious Robotic Engineer if I don't quit forums for good or reduce activity sensibly.

Theoretically I'm still some years left to finish my studies for good, then I would love to work in a highly technological plant or specialized laboratories designing and developing robots and robotic systems for the generations to come. I'm particularly enthralled by nanorobotics and humanoid robots and the potential these technologies can offer.
Good luck, you'd better hurry with this :hurry:

I needed a place to write my frustration so here I am!!
It’s been slightly over 11 months since I had a surgery done for my fractured hips yet the pain hasn’t gone way! Like for fucks sake how long is the pain gonna stay with me! I can’t even take my fucking time taking a shit due the pain I feel cuz of the toilet seat!

Yo tell me about the console wars you saw, what kind of sick shit has been happening during them?
well see all kind crazy stuff.
Some sonic fans literally hate Mario to death. I am hardcore Mario fanboy who believe Mario beat sonic. But I don’t insult sonic fans on internet. Seen both Mario and sonic fanwar insult. It make zoro vs sanji fan war look cute.

There is zelda fan like alekslab23 who think a baby can beat Marion fight because of gameplay. That is from youtube comment from 10 years ago or more. I have debate him before.
There are too many example to tell about ps3 vs Xbox 360.

Last edited:
well see all kind crazy stuff.
Some sonic fans literally hate Mario to death. I am hardcore Mario fanboy who believe Mario beat sonic. But I don’t insult sonic fans on internet. Seen both Mario and sonic fanwar insult. It make zoro vs sanji fan war look cute.

There is zelda fan like alekslab23 who think a baby can beat Mario because of gameplay. That is from youtube comment from 10 years ago or more. I have debate him before.
There are too many example to tell about ps3 vs Xbox 360.
I can say for certain no baby is able to beat any mario game.

Atleast I hope not, else itll make my 8 years old me look real bad :josad:

Shishio's exaggerating insults and Finabeta speaking from his ass and acting like a fool are both funny, just in different way.
10 Billion Topi Jeramis would get Low diffed by Noodle's greatness :catblush:

Seriously though, I disagree. While Shishio is a big troll, I know that he can hold a serious conversation and is an overall okay dude.

Can't say the same for FB though. I know he can talk normally when he wants but it seems like he's caught himself in this spiral of trying to outdo himself everytime to garner likes and stay at the top of the leaderboard. Which leads to him being extremely obnoxious to interract with as most of his posts make no sense and often add nothing to the conversation.