General Chat

Shishio's exaggerating insults and Finabeta speaking from his ass and acting like a fool are both funny, just in different way.
yeah exaggerating is nonsense excuse because if I say yonko fans or zoro fans are subhuman trash thing, the mod will come after me for insulting people since they have no insult rule thing. Solis will call me toxic guy. I would get banned for this comment.

yeah exaggerating is nonsense excuse because if I say yonko fans or zoro fans are subhuman trash thing, the mod will come after me for insulting people since they have no insult thing. Solis will call me toxic guy. I would get banned for this comment.
I think insulting in general isn't the way to go. We can perfectly hold a normal conversation without resorting to stuff like that.

And if I ever was aggressive towrds you then I apologize btw ^^

10 Billion Topi Jeramis would get Low diffed by Noodle's greatness :catblush:

Seriously though, I disagree. While Shishio is a big troll, I know that he can hold a serious conversation and is an overall okay dude.

Can't say the same for FB though. I know he can talk normally when he wants but it seems like he's caught himself in this spiral of trying to outdo himself everytime to garner likes and stay at the top of the leaderboard. Which leads to him being extremely obnoxious to interract with as most of his posts make no sense and often add nothing to the conversation.
I really understand what you are talking about, that's why I inserted "in different way".

This is an old topic, I had been greatly annoyed from what Finalbeta did, iirc before most of you guys start to get annoyed by him too.
This guy always seemed to join the majority side (Zoro's side) and whenever on the forum people had like a common enemy, like Ndule, D Sanji or Erkan, FB would always jump on them too.

He was like
"Ndule is a common enemy, so I will quote and argue against him too!!"
"Majority of site like Zoro, so I will like Zoro too!!" -> which I admit he still consistenly does it until now, not changing sides. But again, the majority fanbase of this site is also never changing as far as I remember.

I really understand what you are talking about, that's why I inserted "in different way".

This is an old topic, I had been greatly annoyed from what Finalbeta did, iirc before most of you guys start to get annoyed by him too.
This guy always seemed to join the majority side (Zoro's side) and whenever on the forum people had like a common enemy, like Ndule, D Sanji or Erkan, FB would always jump on them too.

He was like
"Ndule is a common enemy, so I will quote and argue against him too!!"
"Majority of site like Zoro, so I will like Zoro too!!" -> which I admit he still consistenly does it until now, not changing sides. But again, the majority fanbase of this site is also never changing as far as I remember.
Yes FB goes with the majority to farm likes, he's always done that.

But I don't mind it really, as long as it's constructive posts and not constant meme spam and random stuff.

But I don't mind it really, as long as it's constructive posts and not constant meme spam and random stuff.
I have seen that ZKK volume(,99,100,101,) image , Zoro image with Kaido head as trophy , Kizaru holding a trash with rocks duo image and Big Mom in WCI/ Wano meme like 50 times from him

If you were more intelligent you would figure that if I still cared about likes I would go spamming fanclubs as well as making 83948283 posts on my profile but that never happens. I even barely post in the Waiting Room which is the best place to get likes.

But what can I expect from someone who spends countless hours a day spamming one liners like an automaton, at least I'm more creative in my doing.

Whatever I do on the site I do it for fun. Not much else. I don't have any particular obsession or need to satisfy at all costs.

Also do bear in mind that I'm not an addicted loser unlike someone else.

If you were more intelligent you would figure that if I still cared about likes I would go spamming fanclubs as well as making 83948283 posts on my profile but that never happens. I even barely post in the Waiting Room which is the best place to get likes.

But what can I expect from someone who spends countless hours a day spamming one liners like an automaton, at least I'm more creative in my doing.

Whatever I do on the site I do it for fun. Not much else. I don't have any particular obsession or need to satisfy at all costs.
Before I end up saying something I might regret, I suggest you take a long hard long at yourself before projecting your nasty lifestyle for all to see.

Most people see what you do but don't speak up, that doesn't mean they like what they see.

Stop being a little bitch and wake up.

You are acting like an absolute clown right now, nobody spends hours on this forum. We are not you. We have lives, we have obligations, we don't spend every single second of our existence pressing the F5 button to get a chance to be the first poster in any new thread that opens.

Before I end up saying something I might regret, I suggest you take a long hard long at yourself before projecting your nasty lifestyle for all to see.

Most people see what you do but don't speak up, that doesn't mean they like what they see.

Stop being a little bitch and wake up.

You are acting like an absolute clown right now, nobody spends hours on this forum. We are not you. We have lives, we have obligations, we don't spend every single second of our existence pressing the F5 button to get a chance to be the first poster in any new thread that opens.
Dude I love the Mafia section, no offence to it, but everytime I browse a new gamethread I see you spamming fluff and nonsense all the time and that discourages me from playing because I know in advance it's not gonna be fun reading all of that.

I'm not playing because I'm funnily busy doing other stuff in my life but you don't realize just how uncomfortable you make the experience of other players and they also see things that don't like I bet, you are too full of yourself and addicted and closed in your spiral of craziness that you don't see that. Plain and simple.

At least relax a bit before being such an hardcore weeb. At least my life is not dependant upon such psychiatric levels of addiction.

Dude I love the Mafia section, no offence to it, but everytime I browse a new gamethread I see you spamming fluff and nonsense all the time and that discourages me from playing because I know in advance it's not gonna be fun reading all of that.

I'm not playing because I'm funnily busy doing other stuff in my life but you don't realize just how uncomfortable you make the experience of other players and they also see things that don't like I bet, you are too full of yourself and addicted and closed in your spiral of craziness that you don't see that. Plain and simple.

At least relax a bit before being such an hardcore weeb. At least my life is not dependant upon such psychiatric levels of addiction.
What you just wrote is utter nonsense, unlike you I have friends. Unlike you, the people I play with enjoy playing with me and are fine with my playstyle. If you don't like it, fine. But don't try to compare that to the trash you spew in the forums on a daily basis.
In fact don't ever link yourself and your mental misshaps to me or anyone else, it's disgusting and honestly puke worthy.

Don't quote me again with your creepy self projecting posts about your visits to the shrink, no one cares.

Last edited:
What you just wrote is utter nonsense, unlike you I have friends. Unlike you, the people I play with enjoy playing with me and are fine with my playstyle. If you don't like it, fine. But don't try to compare that to the trash you spew in the forums on a daily basis to me.

In fact don't ever link yourself and your mental mishaps to me or anyone else, it's disgusting and honestly puke worthy.

Don't quote me again with your creepy self projecting posts about your visits to the shrink, no one cares.
I hope you will try to be a more normal human being from now on and stop with this maleficent obsession of iperposting in that section. If you won't I will have no qualms with your personal choice, I just had to point out how annoying it was. I can stop now.

Sayonara.
Post automatically merged:

I don't have any problem with you or what you post, but you are a complete hypocrite for calling @Fujishiro a spammer, seeing how many of your posts are just you spamming the same meme images.

Are you even aware that you spam the same meme images a thousand times? They can maybe be funny the first time seeing it but when you keep spamming them over and over again, they are not funny anymore especially since many of us have already seen them.

Also instead of getting all angry like a little kid because of Fujishiro calling you out, maybe you can take his comment as a way to improve yourself on this forum and learn not to be an AI who just spams for attention.
I don't covet about such poor things such as attention on a God forsaken forum.

And I don't see much of a problem with posting those images, that's not necessarily spamming if I pick the right patterns to post those pictures. That's not the definition of spamming necessarily, rather repetitiveness. Sometimes it's a good moment to post the "ZKK" beautiful meme and I can't care less about attention from Zoro fans. I know I like the character and I do it for fun.

Last edited:
Dude, I often think even @Chrono can defend Zoro better than you do.

Last time you tried to defend Admiral Kizaru in debate with Owl Ki, that debate turned to be.. like this.
You know nothing of my legendary Zoro posting perhaps.

I constructed the history of civilization in here. Bridges of knowledge exuded from me. My power level abstractions have reached shores that no human had perhaps crossed before, surely not on this site. My Mensa certification contributed since I admit I'm not an hardcore reader, but it took me a few words to knock out many retarded comments downplaying Zoro.

Go check my posts on Zoro Vs Kaido if you have yet to do so, and why I happen to believe he can push Kaido to perhaps very high difficulty or better.

You guys simply sleep on the Grandmaster many times and don't realize how silly that is.