Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to say oda will off paneled sanji's first win against decent opponent in last 15 years:milaugh::milaugh:
i won't mind if that happens.. then he sure does have the plot with cp0 and the incoming forces..

and its not about the duration of how long has it been since his previous fights.. i doubt oda considers such linear things just for the sake of it when the contrary seems like a better way to portray and progress things especially given the pace..

ofc its an assumption as well if he does on panel it i just want Queen to show more and not be underwhelming as in show his viruses and aces more intriguing style even tho he is still a TANK and of fence is not bad.. so i'd rather have the initial than him just getting whopped by sanji

so yea if oda does go the route of on-paneling the fight it better be entertaining.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i won't mind if that happens.. then he sure does have the plot with cp0 and the incoming forces..

and its not about the duration of how long has it been since his fight.. i doubt oda considers such linear thing just for the sake of it when the contrary seems like a better way to portray and progress things especially given the pace..

ofc its an assumption as well if he does on panel it i just want Queen to show more and not be underwhelming as in show his viruses and aces more intriguing style even tho he is still a TANK and of fence is not bad.. so i'd rather have the initial than him just getting whopped by sanji
Oda won't off paneled SHs fight.

He already off paneled so many important stuffs and fights for the sake of less important stuffs that any more of this is like asking people to drop one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.