Status
Not open for further replies.
lol another one of his minion...sure buddy ban trolling ban jokes ban memes ban anything that offends you retards.
your brain has more errors than the DNA string of a kid in Hiroshima.

You must be minions of egocentric trolls since you think going overboard on trolling someone is fine. There is a line one should not cross. You can't differentiate between good and bad humor. There are many memes and jokes on Lance and yet he responded to one post. My brain may have errors but I am not egocentric asshole. I think you are kind of guy who think victim is at fault instead of perpetrator.

like I said you think trolling is cool even when crossed line.

You must be minions of egocentric trolls since you think going overboard on trolling someone is fine. There is a line one should not cross. You can't differentiate between good and bad humor. There are many memes and jokes on Lance. My brain may have errors but I am not egocentric asshole. I think you are kind of guy who think victim is at fault instead of perpetrator.
I thought people are through with getting trolley and meme especially someone like big brodah Lance, its easy to say that he can just nvm them.. but given how toxic the thread gets and i bet even he knows that.. would it be palatable to be offended? i mean did it really hit that personally.. the death joke wasn't even that spicy tbh

I thought people are through with getting trolley and meme especially someone like big brodah Lance, its easy to say that he can just nvm them.. but given how toxic the thread gets and i bet even he knows that.. would it be palatable to be offended? i mean did it really hit that personally.. the death joke wasn't even that spicy tbh
I don't take it seriously if someone says that to me. But at the same time, I don't ask or pretend that you should do the same because you may have different view on the same joke. And when you react differently I don't call you whiny bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.