Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just meming because honestly this is really poorly written. We had Shusui for years, never did Oda have Ryumas soul or personality come into this and I honestly just wish Oden stayed dead because constantly bringing him up is just annoying me
It's just because Oda loves to much Oden the cuck

ya hyped up those CP0 bums for no reason

it makes sense Apoo and Drake could beat a guy who was scared of Doffy
CP0 wasn’t scared of doffy hurting him, he was scared of doffy spilling secrets or unleashing the underground he was holding back. This was stated outright…

important note:
The fact that Oda this chapter did not continue Sanji vs Queen fight to wrap it up after last chapter which was the expectation of majority of fans

it 100% means both will finish their opponent at same time…

but maybe one will be prior in one chapter only….

I really hope that means the plot between Zoro and Sanji will be done and they havd serious dramatic confrontation and not just Oda ignores it by the end

It has to be hiyori playing the shamisen in the end of the chapter.
I wonder where Oda is going with this as it makes no sense for hiyori to be playing music in middle of a war.

Some are acting very emotional just with the spoilers, it's not the first time we've seen a sword in OP having some kind of sentient behavior. And although the sword is treated above Zoro's other two for its special feature, it's too early to be so sure about Oden's haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.