Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro being Yonko level. You know it is bullshit but somehow you are still saying it.
How the fuck is that bullshit?
Zoro blocked an attack for few seconds and completely tanked what is twice Kaidos maximum strength meaning Kaido can't even block it for a nano second because you need at least 90% force of Hakai to even halt its momentum while Kaido at his peak can only provide 50% of Hakais momentum.

Zoros Ashura was then SEVERELY nerfed with 30 broken bones, and lets low ball it and say it was nerfed by 30 times so 1/30th of Ashura did Kaido Oden level damage.

It literally means full power Ashura one shots Kaido.

And Ashura will always blitz Kaido as it already did.

Then tell me delusional Yonko dick rider what did I say that is false?

[I said:
- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.
- Orochi also hears the shamisen and approaches the place where it comes from. In the end he meets someone . [/I]

We should have known this by now.

It was already stated that Enma possessed an Oden soul, which Kaido detected in Chapter 1002.
Enma = oden soul is reacting to his daughter playing an instrument, which has happened previously.

I forgot Enma is also a Curse Sword

How the fuck is that bullshit?
Zoro blocked an attack for few seconds and completely tanked what is twice Kaidos maximum strength meaning Kaido can't even block it for a nano second because you need at least 90% force of Hakai to even halt its momentum while Kaido at his peak can only provide 50% of Hakais momentum.

Zoros Ashura was then SEVERELY nerfed with 30 broken bones, and lets low ball it and say it was nerfed by 30 times so 1/30th of Ashura did Kaido Oden level damage.

It literally means full power Ashura one shots Kaido.

And Ashura will always blitz Kaido as it already did.

Then tell me delusional Yonko dick rider what did I say that is false?
Ashura is Kuina's Haki via Wado Ichimonji.

Zoro has to fight without magical swords in order to gauge his power level.

IMO he is Johnny/Yosaku level without any external powerups

In two arcs we’ll have Wado acting up with the soul of Kuina inside of if
Much better than this shit. At least Kuina is related to Zoro which would give it more debth. Still Zoro needs some urgent love from Oda. Where is his characterization? Instead we just get him making cringe onliners or throwing sword attacks and making "cool/baddass poses".

Status
Not open for further replies.