Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every sword has a soul right? That's what Oda told us through words of Kawamatsu.

Swords also have their own will as Zoro was saying Sandai Kitetsu was cutting more than Zoro wanted it to on its own.

Then why does Enma having those abilities mean a big deal?

Desperation because Zoro is Yonko level character even with a nerf like Enma downgrade from what Zoro will make Enma, a black blade?
You're delusional, go take the meds. :cheers:

Do some people still think that Enma isn't a special sword? Smh...
On one hand they want to hype the mysterious nature of curse blades and meito and how impressive it is for Zoro to wield them, but then they want to act like there is no benefit to wielding such a sword and they try to make scientific arguments as to what swords as pieces of inanimate metal can and can't do (despite Enma clearly not acting like inanimate metal).
They want to pretend Zoro is wielding the equivalent of a weighted vest that nerfs him and he'd be better off with a random cutlass, despite Zoro salivating over Enma when he first heard about it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So Robin and Brook are about to meet their newest shipmate, huh?? There goes one more argument against her, and I already know EXACTLY how the damage control from the anti-Yamato crowd is gonna go…here’s a preview of what people like dizzy and C4N are going to say once the chapter actually drops:

A word for my Lanjibros, Oda really done Lanji dirty, PU and strongest attack wasn't enough for Queen, back to reality for us, just hoping that Franky doesn't interfere. :josad:

Surprise of how obvious it was it was hiyori? lol drop the spoilers now then since you got it confirmed if you so confidence :bamathink:
? Oda is hiding the obvious. If it was Hiyori, he would have shown her ages ago. She's not an unknown character. It would have been like hiding Tama for 30 chapters before revealing her again here

Status
Not open for further replies.