Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your own logic. Enma clearly uses the power from Oden. And zoro himself said that once he learns to control Enma he will be even stronger. And than he trained with sword. The sword reacting to Hiyori can mean anything. Like tessaiga from inu yasha. It reacted quite often but it did not make inu yasha any weaker. Usually it made him stronger. As I said I’ll wait for the chapter before I make up my mind.
Enma uses the power of its wielder.

Blacksmith Creator of cursed swords say it several chapters ago .

Your or his logic is irrelevant due manga already revealing how it works.

Every sword has a soul right? That's what Oda told us through words of Kawamatsu.

Swords also have their own will as Zoro was saying Sandai Kitetsu was cutting more than Zoro wanted it to on its own.

Then why does Enma having those abilities mean a big deal?

Desperation because Zoro is Yonko level character even with a nerf like Enma downgrade from what Zoro will make Enma, a black blade?

It feels like Zoro is having the fight of his life! I guess it’s not just Sanji who needs s PU to beat a YC. Enma unleashing some new stuff is coming!!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Things have souls this was established pre-timeskip with Going Merry.

Enma has a soul infused with Oden's Haki
Where did I deny this? Only thing I'm claiming is that that's not a soul or spirit from Oden, he ain't anything like Brook, he is gone.

The sword is a living object so it can manage to remember about him. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.