Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck is that bullshit?
Zoro blocked an attack for few seconds and completely tanked what is twice Kaidos maximum strength meaning Kaido can't even block it for a nano second because you need at least 90% force of Hakai to even halt its momentum while Kaido at his peak can only provide 50% of Hakais momentum.

Zoros Ashura was then SEVERELY nerfed with 30 broken bones, and lets low ball it and say it was nerfed by 30 times so 1/30th of Ashura did Kaido Oden level damage.

It literally means full power Ashura one shots Kaido.

And Ashura will always blitz Kaido as it already did.

Then tell me delusional Yonko dick rider what did I say that is false?
Take the meds bro. You're the guy who use phisycs applied on One Piece. Now you're using some math bullshit. Its a manga it is not real life.

I think enma has zoro's haki but will of oden
We have been told many times in wano arc that swords bears the will of its owner
What do you guys think

Trafalgar Law was kept a secret in Punk Hazard for several chapters

Eustass Kid was silhouetted

Sabo was hidden despite the soft reveal

Rob Lucci as a CP0 agent

The countless Blackbeard silhouettes.

You act like this is new when it isn't
Law was reintroduced after the timeskip

So was Kid

So was Lucci

So was Blackbeard.....

Not at all comparable to what I'm saying. Hiyori is part of the same exact arc lmao

Give an example then. I have never seen Oda hide an already established character over silhouettes, them go into hiding for no reason after healing the scabbards, to do some cryptic shit like lead Orochi around with a Shimasen. Sure, he might be baiting you into thinking it's Hiyori, but I don't think it is.

There is zero narrative reason to hide Hiyori. There is if it's Toki or her ghost due to the fire festival
Hiyori already said goodbye before raid. normally readers will think she is not in onigashima. So it makes sense if oda hiding her out

Plus we now that hiyori can play shamisen and has the right for enma

Status
Not open for further replies.