Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the symbolic, but either zoro keeps oden's haki, which many people won't like, or he surpasses that lvl

Shilliew was stated to be Magellan's equal, and Magellan was near admiral lvl given how he easily one shotted black beard's whole crew

Sanji's flammes come from his will and emotions, the only thing from an outside source is his durability and endurance, but it was earned and it doesn't undermine his will, heck it actually highlighted his will and mental strength last chapter, when he was willing to give up his emotions and humanity if that's what luffy wanted

Zoro's strength coming from oden is a bit weird tbh, and it's way out of character
Magellan is Admiral Lvl
His Awakening is unstoppable

I get the symbolic, but either zoro keeps oden's haki, which many people won't like, or he surpasses that lvl

Shilliew was stated to be Magellan's equal, and Magellan was near admiral lvl given how he easily one shotted black beard's whole crew

Sanji's flammes come from his will and emotions, the only thing from an outside source is his durability and endurance, but it was earned and it doesn't undermine his will, heck it actually highlighted his will and mental strength last chapter, when he was willing to give up his emotions and humanity if that's what luffy wanted

Zoro's strength coming from oden is a bit weird tbh, and it's way out of character
Zoro will surpass Oden Haki, but in battle against Blackbeard pirates. I mean his main fight will be against YC1. not a Yonko lvl, while Oden Haki possibly in the end of this arc, at some moment will give Zoro whole Oden's haki which will led him enormous power that is able to kill Younko. If he will leave this island with that power, he will be already strongest man in the world. But he will still need to surpass his own limits, without Oden.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Don't embarass yourself Shishio
He is not far off. The only reason why King isnt stronger than Kaido is the same reason why most capable fighters arent stronger than Kaido - they cant cut through his body enough to kill him. Plenty of people are better fighters than Kaido, King is one of them.
That is why he is putting up a better fight against Zoro than Kaido managed to do.
What makes Kaido the strongest in the world is only his ridiculous defense, nothing else.

Imagine how many L's Zolo fans will get in threads where they call Enma's haki being Zoro's haki?!
0? Because there is no such thing as Enma's haki.
I thought everyone knew that by now. :yasu:

Dude it’s a cursed sword we all know it’s special. It’s just that people be on here acting like Zoro aint doing anything and that Enma is fighting alone using Odens haki, which is straight bullshit
It's not about cursed sword lol

Linlin never commented on Law's sword being special despite it being cursed sword too

Just admit you guys are biggest deniers of Facts

Go cope elsewhere.

Enma is the most broken blade ever.

Zoro will surpass Oden Haki, but in battle against Blackbeard pirates. I mean his main fight will be against YC1. not a Yonko lvl, while Oden Haki possibly in the end of this arc, at some moment will give Zoro whole Oden's haki which will led him enormous power that is able to kill Younko. If he will leave this island with that power, he will be already strongest man in the world. But he will still need to surpass his own limits, without Oden.
I guess it can work, but honestly oda might as well just give the middle finger to the entire community

I'm not even a big zoro fan boy but I think it would kind of ruin the character if basically all the feats in his arc become irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.