Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why BM said to Kaido that’s no ordinary sword? Or is that why Kaido said on two different occasions that enma has the presence of Oden in it? And the sword is the source of the strange haki? These are 3 occasions at least(not even including current chapter) which shows enma is very special. So honestly there’s no escaping this enma is some next special level shit and I actually think it’s cool so why refuse accepting that.
None of the 21 great grade swords can be considered average notice Zoro actually was using an ittoryu move with Hiryu kaen probably reason big mom made that comment about it. Kaido noticing it also makes perfect sense as one of the two only swords to ever scar him that does not make it special

I keep killer in comparison to zoro. They will play counterparts in the future by supporting their captain to be pirate king.

And Luffy will beat Kaido, Kid will beat Big Mim. Naturally they are placed above them then. Luffy and Kid are the next gen Yonko.
I won't think neither of them are gonna be yonko lvl EoW but in the next arc they definitely will

As for killer, Yamato has better feats, heck she had even better feats than luffy prior to ch 1026

As for killer, it just makes sense that sanji is stronger, having a left hand man/wing stronger than any other right hand man kind of highlights luffy's status

Status
Not open for further replies.