Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco transformed into a Phoenix and goes with Izou. This is strange were could marco be going,:choppawhat: I've had a theory that I wanted to happen for awhile , what if marco die & his devil fruit enter the raid suit. I mean we know objects can have DF so why no the raid suit now that it's destroyed it's a good chance for the phoenix DF,

Man, see how easily Sanji is playing with Queen like you said mid diff. See how Zoro has difficulties with King, so how king and queen are equal ? Or you really think Sanji will play with King when he got defeated by the latter easily few hours ago ?

King with his insane speed can counter any long range attack from Queen including his beams. Can cut him with his sword and burn him like sanji does.

King is actually a hard counter for Queen because his strenght is strong enough to even throw Zoro who even blocked Hakai. The more it goes the more we can see a huge difference between yc1 and others yc.
King is stronger obviously, queen is just close to his lvl of strength

We haven't seen queen go all out yet, he still has the oni virus with him and didn't use it yet

In a real fight, king would take a lot of time to deal with queen's durability and endurance, besides it's not like Queen is that slow, he is pretty fast in his snake form

Also sanji didn't go all out in his clash against king

Marco transformed into a Phoenix and goes with Izou. This is strange were could marco be going,:choppawhat: I've had a theory that I wanted to happen for awhile , what if marco die & his devil fruit enter the raid suit. I mean we know objects can have DF so why no the raid suit now that it's destroyed it's a good chance for the phoenix DF,
They're going to Kiku and Kin'emon.

1) Because it'll give Oda an excuse to save them and 2) Because it will lead to a character interaction between Izo and Kiku.

ice oni useless shit not touching king

more endurance and raw strenght?
oh yeah he barely sent lanji flying 2-3m away
meanwhile king sents zoro flying outside onigashima with 1-2 swings
zoro who is a raw strenght monster
endurance? base king got that lets not talk about hybrid
2 op attacks from marco and rengoku oni giri with enma (same shit that one shoted a supernova)
unfazed

king is washing queen
fat okama won t even touch him :milaugh:
Queen literally stated that he can generate enough pressure to bypass strong defenses through sheer strength

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol by the looks of it Zoro ain’t even YC1 level yet
:gokulaugh:
Correct, he isnt YC1. I told you long ago that he has been a top tier the whole post TS. :goyea:
Enma is the most broken blade ever.
Why is that? Because it made 2 Emperors piss their panties? Big deal... :kriwhat:
Struggling with Dark Marco is enough to scale pre-Enma Zoro below YC1
When are you gonna scale Kaido and Big Mom below YC1 because they struggle with people weaker than King? :ihaha:
I can't believe I'm allied with Ndule right now
You have been allies from the moment you decided to bet against Zoro - the Forever Wrong Gang. :saden:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
With 4 other people backing him up lol
Not alone tho. He was on fire tho but if he was in luffys spot he would've been wiped out in a minute since his strongest attack can't even knock him down but that doesn't matter since he won't fight kaido and he'll defeat king
Name a single instance where Zoro damaged Kaido only when he's assisted.

Well, I did not compare King's scenario with Pica's scenario nor did I imply Zoro was having the same level of difficulty against them. I merely said, "Zoro said something similar against Pica." He said Pica can't be beaten unless they figure out his ability, which is pretty much the same thing that Zoro says in this chapter according to the spoilers. So all I am implying is that Zoro's not wondering about how he's too weak to beat King; he's wondering about figuring out something about King's race so he can defeat him.
imagine comparing pica situation to king lmao, pica was hiding his true body that's why zoro said that, king is in front of zoro on his own body lmao, it just mean zoro need to find a way to beat king's race toughness

King overpowered and threw zoro across onigashima

Current king is clearly above zoro, and iq is a pretty big factor in battle

Sanji said he was leaving the crew permanently, he said that because he thought it was his only option to save everyone, the difference with the current fight is that sanji fought queen for a while and knows his strength
Blocked the attack and got back into the fight within seconds 🤷🏾‍♂️.

So above Zoro that he can't do shit to a zoro that's casually on the phone to Sanji okay 🤣.

So statements only matter when it suits you? He knows Jack shit about Queen, literally the only thing anyone knows about him is that he's a cyborg and has tough muscles. If that's all he was struggling with and needed a power up for then he's pathetic af :funky:

I just want to fast forward 2 months from now. Im getting desperate to see all these new powerups/awakenings from everyone and have the conclusions to the fights. Just give us that black blade for Zoro and awakening for Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.