Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zorofans: "Nope.... There is noth.... *Wipes face* THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE SWORD!"
What is so special about it? It can hear the song? Wow, what a speciality it is.
If it also can dance, we are all in trouble. Especially if it dances better than Oden. :cantseeme:
King is currently mid diffing Zoro, and I’m being generous lol. Hiyori’s guitar is about to save him
:suresure:
You mean Zoro is mid diffing King while taking a call? :ihaha:

It was confirmed that Enma contains Oden's spirit, while spirit means Haki
No such thing was ever confirmed, you just convinced yourself into what you want to troll... Not impressed.

End of Wano strongest
1. Kaido
2. Luffy
3. Big Mom
4. Yamato
5. Kidd
6. Law
7. Sanji
8. Zoro
9. Marco
10. King
1. Zoro
2. Kaido
3. Big Mom
4. King
5. Law
6/7/8. Luffy/Kidd/Killer
9/10. Yamato/Sanji
No need to thank me. :goyea:
Everytime. Headcanons are made and then when said headcanon isn't made real in future chapters, it'a bad or "fanservice".
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Every time they hype themselves up during spoilers, every time we hear crickets when chapter comes out.
The best part is that they never learn. :milaugh:

How is Zoro stronger than Sanji if he can't even high diff King?
Because Sanji and Luffy together cant beat King?

anyone who puts zoro above kid/ law and yamato is reading two piece
Anyone who doesnt, should stay away from power-scaling.

Ashura Zoro does not exist. It is not a mode, it is some technique he can use a bit.
Whitebeard: ASURA DOES EXIST!!!
It is a style, just like 1/2/3 sword styles are.
The demon-god style and Zoro is the only one who has it in the whole OP.
Fitting for the strongest character ever.

You know King wouldn't still beat Cracker despite his lunaria dna carrying him in NW as strong pirate
The Wildfire would burn the entire Totland to the ground on his own, lol.
That's why Kaido brings him along when he wants to take out WSM in the middle of the entire might of Navy.

can't wait for some people to say king>kaido's durability
Already happened. Not surprising considering that he is handling Zoro's hits better than Kaido.

Apparently, Pica is YC1 and King is Yonko level.

Zoro stans built different
Dont blame other people just because you failed to scale Pica properly.
King is putting up a better fight than 2 Emperors did.

All hail Enma
Zoro is the only strawhat to rely on someone's else power to be powerful other than Nami lol
At least you can blame Enma that Zoro is so strong. Weak straw to grab on is better than no straw.
Only one problem - mincing mountains and fighting top tiers before Enma is a hole in your theory.

And people actaully compared Zoro to Kid
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I know, right? Kidd should never be compared to Zoro.
He should stay as Zoro's cheerleader who thanks Zoro for saving his life.

I came here for my daily dose of Zoro copium
Did you find any? :yasu:

After butchering swordsmanship's lore by turning the breath of things into armament haki, it's good that Oda is exploring the idea of swords staying connected to their holder's soul in some way, following what Kawamatsu said and seeing how Enma reacts to Hiyori's song. A swordsman becoming one with their sword was one of swordsmanship's foundations in this universe (considering Koshiro's speech back in Arabasta) and it reinforces the link between Zoro and Kuina through Wado Ichimonji, and it could also connect with cursed swords, Asura and so on.

No need to cheapen this with power levels. Enma having part of Oden's soul or whatever doesn't mean that it stores his haki; if anything, the most consistent lecture is that Enma is as much of a beast as Oden was, hence why it feels so ravenous for ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.