Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not stupid, it's romantic and folkloric. Makes total sense considering how Oda treats swords in this universe, didn't you notice his emphasis on animism since day one?
Wasn't serious. Just came off silly to me, rather it be a sword/kaido than a song.. also Oden will is inside the sword too, so it being "alive" it would react to Hyori playing the shamisen. Make sense 👌

If the fight still goes on and Queen shows even better feats, Sanji defeating him will be even more rewarding in the end. So far he hasn't been anything special outside of his durability and snake form.

But you guys want him to get done in very quickly for some reason, not even taking into account the choreography has been extremely underwhelming.
Actually i don't, it was just a joke, for me the longer, more extensive, and more demanding this battle turns out to be, in the end Sanji going out with that W only makes it better...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then why does zoro have to listen to the song first for enma to react?
That's what I said, we gotta wait for the raws to see whether it's because Zoro lost control over Enma in that specific moment, or whether it's because Enma flared up listening to Hiyori. It proves/disproves nothing. It still draws out Zoro's and only Zoro's haki when he uses it as stated in the canon manga.

Sword's do have the previous wielder's soul in it, not their haki. This was said by Kawamatsu.

- Cut to King vs Zoro
FINALLY! This is the best fight happening on Onigashima and the most action packed one, non-stop.

- King has a special dinosaur body
So King has gone into his special Dino-form, new special King form. Probably gonna look Hell, and be brutal as King M.O. He has to transform back in to his human form to use his swords, so his form does not allow for it, a Wing related form.

But, I must say to Zoro’s credit, looks like he's able to handle all of Kings forms, King is the strongest YC1 we have come across……by quite some margin, yet him at full bloodlust KILL KILL KILL mode, he can’t put down Zoro, and Zoro is not even using Asura, and not black blade.

For comparison, as soon as Queen went in to his special form, it was game over for Sanji, till he got saved by his mid fight power up from judge’s experiment.
:suresure::suresure:

So you forgot enma was a power up?

Lmao, man this thread is really getting pathetic

Breath of all things is related to the voice of all things. Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh lawd!!!!
??
Post automatically merged:

Wooow.
Zoro used his full strenght to give Kaido a irrelevant scar. There wasnt even a mention of the scar or effects of it on Kaido after Rooftop.
Whereas Kid and Law made Big Mom desperate and made her acknowledge them as possible candidates for the Yonkou seats. And they still used their best attacks.
Kaido was stated to be weakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.