Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Swords act inaccordance with the users will; that's the whole idea behind the concept of being able to "cut everything and also nothing".

The spoilers says it's Zoro who hears the sound and then Enma responded. So what are the chances of this music effecting Zoro(rather than Enma) and Enma is responding to Zoro's will, which is being effected by Hiyori's misic?
IMO, its either that or Enma reacting to Hiyori's music because, as Kawamatsu confirmed, the sword still has Oden's soul in it.

The sword is known to be wild and drag out a user's haki on it's own. I don't think it's that surprising that a sword with Oden's soul in it drags out Zoro's haki and starts to go wild when it listens to Hiyori, Oden's daughter, play his favourite song - the Moon Princess.

- Cut to King vs Zoro
FINALLY! This is the best fight happening on Onigashima and the most action packed one, non-stop.

- King has a special dinosaur body
So King has gone into his special Dino-form, new special King form. Probably gonna look Hell, and be brutal as King M.O. He has to transform back in to his human form to use his swords, so his form does not allow for it, a Wing related form.

But, I must say to Zoro’s credit, looks like he's able to handle all of Kings forms, King is the strongest YC1 we have come across……by quite some margin, yet him at full bloodlust KILL KILL KILL mode, he can’t put down Zoro, and Zoro is not even using Asura, and not black blade.

For comparison, as soon as Queen went in to his special form, it was game over for Sanji, till he got saved by his mid fight power up from judge’s experiment.

Swords act inaccordance with the users will; that's the whole idea behind the concept of being able to "cut everything and also nothing".

The spoilers says it's Zoro who hears the sound and then Enma responded. So what are the chances of this music effecting Zoro(rather than Enma) and Enma is responding to Zoro's will, which is being effected by Hiyori's misic?
This was definitely worded in a way to start shit up :suresure: Zoro's the one reacting to Hiyori's song and Enma starts sapping his haki because of it :myman:

it was Zoro who felt the BOAT not the sword he used against Mr.1. Zoro can cut steel with any sword.
I know, maybe I didn't explain myself properly. The idea I was conveying is that swords have always been portrayed as something "alive", whether we speak of Loguetown (where it was stated they choose the swordsman), Arabasta (where Zoro notices that his sword understands his will), Thriller Bark (where Ryuma mentions that Shusui will be satisfied with its new owner) and now Wano.

It's an animism that has always been there, so it shouldn't surprise us that Enma is reacting to something that touched Oden deeply.

- Zoro : "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I do not know."
- Zoro : "If I do not solve the mystery, I will not be able to defeat him."

Is Zoro saying he wants to find out who King is before killing him, basically? Or is he saying finding out who King is, is the trick to beating him? Like a Scooby Doo episode?:doffytroll:Or is King using some trick that Zoro knows that we don't, how does finding the race of King solve anything?

- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.
This is Oden/Enma soul crying out to the sound of the shamisen from Hyori. just more overwhelming proof that Enma isn’t about Oden Armament haki stuck inside bullshit, but about his Oden soul/will living on, in a sword Zoro was entrusted to, ZORO will kill Kaido, this only strengthens that, but I also think if Enma is not the blade that goes black this arc, Zoro will be giving it back.

C

Cuistot

Currently being neg-diff by our boi :kata:
If the fight still goes on and Queen shows even better feats, Sanji defeating him will be even more rewarding in the end. So far he hasn't been anything special outside of his durability and snake form.

But you guys want him to get done in very quickly for some reason, not even taking into account the choreography has been extremely underwhelming.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's an animism that has always been there, so it shouldn't surprise us that Enma is reacting to something that touched Oden deeply.
Oden asked Hiyori to play "Moon Princess" at his funeral. And she's doing it on the fateful night where the alliance avenges Oden and fulfills his will. It's only natural that the sword which has Oden's soul flared up listening to that song IMO.

Last edited:
Well, it's not like King is the only person Zoro has ever met to have an inhuman strength; Zoro never wonders about someone's race when he's just talking about strength. Zoro even said, not so long ago, that it's not a surprise that King is strong. Also, you need not come up with strategies or learn about your opponents race if it's just inhuman-strength that you're dealing with.
But what's the point of wondering about his fishman or giant blood if what he's noticing is more than inhuman strength? It's not like those two races have anything else in common. I assume Oda is just trying to build some mystery about King's race in order to develop it as a factor in this fight, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.