Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If King vs Zoro doesn't last as long as Luffy vs Katakuri then Ling is easily the weakest YC1 to me
I see his physical attacks to be strong and deadly tho, his beak and wings are strong enough to throw around both Sanji and Zoro, both of em are pressured and struggling against him. I choose Marco as the weakest YC1 btw, currently King and Kata is of similar level. Well Kata has an edge due to his mochi hax allowing him to change (size, versatility, strength level freely) and FS, but King has pure power in close combat.

Yes, because the user's soul resides in the sword as stated in the canon manga dumbass.
So? I don't care if Ryuuma's ass is sticking out from the sword's handle lmao. As long as the sword hasn't displayed any magic abilities like Enma then it doesn't mean shit :suresure:

The sword had the same ability even when Oden used it. Oden mastered it and his mastery over it was strong enough to control it fully.

How do you struggle to comprehend a manga meant for 13 year olds lmfao
So you're basically admitting that the sword has been magic all along even before Oden possessed it and the spirit argument is bullshit? :vistalaugh:

So? I don't care if Ryuuma's ass is sticking out from the sword's handle lmao. As long as the sword hasn't displayed any magic abilities like Enma then it doesn't mean shit :suresure:

So you're basically admitting that the sword has been magic all along even before Oden possessed it and the spirit argument is bullshit? :vistalaugh:
The key word is magic and what's intended with it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So you're basically admitting that the sword has been magic all along even before Oden possessed it and the spirit argument is bullshit?
Oden's soul and the sword's haki sapping ability are two different things dumbass. It was clearly stated in the manga that "Only Oden has ever tamed Enma" literally saying that Enma had those properties even before it carried Oden's soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.