Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, oda did not need to hide hiyori in several chapters before if at the end of the day, it will be hiyori. We all know that hiyori is still alive and will go to onigashima. Poor me expecting that it will be Toki/Oden.

I don't think admiral are that much superior to yc1 there are some admirals like akainu who are very close to younkou but most yc1 can fight on an equal footing with admirals
It might just be recency bias, but the gap between emperors and admirals has literally never been portrayed as large at any point in the story.

Lol
Don’t say that
You’ll trigger some people who still believe Enma is not a power up and rather a nerf Lol
Not to be biased or anything unless it's Luffy since he is number 1 and then I like Zoro and sanji equally.

But when Sanji gets his science upgrades zorotards went oh daddy gives him Every thing didn't have to train. In my head I was just laughing cause
1. Sanji wouldn't have been in the new world and be notorious enough for germa to find out he was still alive if he was weak.
2. If Sanji was weak using the raidsuit would probably kill him if his leg wasn't strong using the accelerator boots would probably break off his legs

But hey raid suit is gone now everything from here would be pure Sanji greatness.

Then when Zoro gets Oden's magical sword zorotards go hell yea Zoro can tame Oden's sword he can control Oden's haki. When that theory was first made zorotards went nah that's 100% Zoro no Oden at all.

Don't get me wrong I love Zoro and sanji but I hate their individual fandoms hahahaah. Everything about one piece is great but it's internal fandoms are toxic as hell. But just a reminder this is just my opinion I am just 1 insignificant fan of the series don't hunt me down because of what I said.
Hahahaha tell me if this post I made yesterday is accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.