Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You just said Zoro gave up Shusui because Hiyori told in about is importance for the country.

It is Enma that was introduces to him before he gave up. Give me a "replacement".....he only agreed if he has a good replacement for it.
One single strike is enough to make Zoro satisfied with Enma.
If it is any less than Shusui, it won't even be a replacement. So why point still stays true.
Enma is given by Oda before the raid because it is >>>>>
You literally see him give up Shusui for a "replacement" when Hiyori stresses about its importance to Wano. Ofcourse he asks for a replacement, you expect him to go into battle with two swords or what?

Enma being stronger than Shusui is the reason why he decided to take it. I never disagreed with that. But even if Enma isn't that strong as it is but still comparable to Shusui, by what Zoro says there, he'd still take it. Enma has an added benefit of making Zoro's haki control better since it constantly pushes him in that regard. That's the whole point.

He asked for a replacement. He didn't ask for a much stronger sword.

There's no difference between when he used it in 1010 and now. Both versions are the same and he's using it with ease. He's just not Yonko Level. Yonko Level means you are capable of beating a Yonko who is fresh in a 'fair' 1v1 fight. If Kaido was fresh and Luffy was fresh and they fought in a serious 1v1 Luffy would put up a high dif fight but he would lose.
Luffy is not yonkou level because he has stamina and lethality issues. However, your scaling is wrong. Blackbeard or Shanks or Whitebeard or Bigmom or Kaidou didn't defeat any Yonko in a 'fair' fight. Yet, they are Yonkos.

Zoro fans hyping King don't realize that they are indirectly hyping Sanji.
Sanji is a Lunarian (Sora) and has all physical abilities that King has.
:steef:
This has to be the most retarded shit i saw on this thread, and thats saying a lot.
:suresure:
Even if this wasnt complete utter nonsense based on nothing but headcannon, and thats a big IF btw. How the hell being on the same race means you are equal to someone? Are all humans equaly strong than one another? Giants all equaly strong? Fisherman all equaly strong?
:choppawhat:

Obviously Enma is a stronger sword (if the user puts more haki into it), but Enma serves two purposes:

1. To inherit Oden's will to slay Kaido (same chapter that Kawamatsu explained how swords inherits will)
2. For Zoro to forge his own black blade

I personally don't see Shusui going back to Zoro because Shusui is already at its maximum rank (since it is already black) and I want Zoro to have 3 supreme black blades EOS
Yeah i know that

It is mainly for the insecure fans whenever Enma being special/stronger weapon is brought up upon.

You literally see him give up Shusui for a "replacement" when Hiyori stresses about its importance to Wano. Ofcourse he asks for a replacement, you expect him to go into battle with two swords or what?

Enma being stronger than Shusui is the reason why he decided to take it. I never disagreed with that. But even if Enma isn't that strong as it is but still comparable to Shusui, by what Zoro says there, he'd still take it. Enma has an added benefit of making Zoro's haki control better since it constantly pushes him in that regard. That's the whole point.

He asked for a replacement. He didn't ask for a much stronger sword.
Replacement needs to be at least something on equal with the former depending on the situation.

We read the story base on realistic thinking, they're about to prepare a war against a Yonko crew. Losing his black blade at that time + replacing with weaker weapon, doesn't make any sense for Zoro and for the reader to be okay with it.

Oda will never say this is stronger etc. But nobody denies Enma being special/bring more power to Zoro because of story progression.
Idk what you want to explain about it. As soon as i talk about Enma you started quoted me.
Something fishy about it lol.

I don't get why some people have a problem with Zoro struggling against King and are in denial about it, Zoro struggling against a YC1/right hand man of Kaido doesn't make Zoro look bad it just means that King is really strong and a much more tougher opponent compared to Zoro's other post timeskip opponents.

Some extreme blind bias Zoro fans thought that Zoro would one shot King and when that didn't happen and instead we got Zoro struggling against him, they are now making excuses in Zoro's fight against King and are acting like Zoro still isn't struggling.

Zoro always had it easy when it came to his post timeskip fights, so seeing Zoro finally have a challenge against an enemy for once(that isn't a Yonko) is a good thing.

Unfortunately some Zoro fans only want to see Zoro one shot his opponents and not see a good challenging fight, again Zoro struggling against King is not a bad thing and it doesn't make Zoro look bad.
they aren't zorofans, they are "zoro is stronger than luffyf ans"

Status
Not open for further replies.