Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An average Giant is just an elite fodder. Them being oneshotted by kid Linlin and G2 doesn't make the Giants weak.
Exactly. People don't realise that giants are still one of the strongest races in the entire world, if not the strongest race. It's a clear power statement that Elbaf is even stronger than Wano, it is the strongest country. If King's strength can't be explained and rather gets compared to fishmen and giants, it's direct hype to his strength regardless because Zoro cannot fathom what King's race actually is.

There's no difference between when he used it in 1010 and now. Both versions are the same and he's using it with ease. He's just not Yonko Level. Yonko Level means you are capable of beating a Yonko who is fresh in a 'fair' 1v1 fight. If Kaido was fresh and Luffy was fresh and they fought in a serious 1v1 Luffy would put up a high dif fight but he would lose.
There is difference, because Kaido himself stared why he lost in that round as he stated “he got careless once he acquired such a weapon”
Luffy is more serious, more cautious and simply he’s on that level
The loss was purely for getting carried away and just using the technique without proper pace…

Kaido’s dialog tells it all about why he lost…

The only explanation I can think of is that it is a trap for Orochi.

She's played the song "Moon Princess" before him in 932 (titled Shogun and the Oiran) and now in 1032 she's meeting Orochi, who recognizes the song. Enma, the sword which has Oden's soul, also recognizes it. Oden did ask Hiyori to play that song at his funeral, except she's doing it at the time when they avenge him.

933 was the chapter where Denjiro slashes Hiyori and fakes her death. Its prolly leading to a repeat of that next chapter with Orochi dying for good.
Yo that sounds good

Imagine thinking that being compared to a giant and a fishman….is hype…

Zoro wankers are starving, they need to find any hype for King to excuse Zoro’s poor performance against him. Just accept the fact that Zoro aint as strong as yall thought.
zoro is the strongest in the verse, our very accurate powerscaling is based on that fact :goyea:

king's performance against the grandmaster is not to be underestimated, he is an absolute monster:king:

Not a single word about it being a national treasure? Concession accepted.

No you dumbfuck. He gave it up after Hiyori stressed how important it was to Wano and offered a replacement. Spend time reading the actual manga than watching Japanese OP videos next time.

--- I TOLD YOU IT'S MINE!!!!

---- IF YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME A REPLACEMENT THEN... MAYBE...
That's what I'm talking abt.
You just said Zoro gave up Shusui because Hiyori told in about is importance for the country.

It is Enma that was introduces to him before he gave up. Give me a "replacement".....he only agreed if he has a good replacement for it.
One single strike is enough to make Zoro satisfied with Enma.
If it is any less than Shusui, it won't even be a replacement. So my point still stays true.
Enma is given by Oda before the raid because it is >>>>>

And stop with that Japanese thing. Don't make me look like i believe every Jap theorist. Only few which is good and make good progression to the story is what i believe.
Butt hurt ZkK fans RoFL, still remembering what a said about ZKK haha

I've still got the slight hope for Drake going apeshit, with DF awakening and Rokushiki, especially with such opponents..
Even tho it looks very likely that all 4 of them will end up being disappointments with those high expectations I had.
Really wonder how this will go down. Apo and Drake were clearly portrayed below Queen and I would have thought that Cp0's elite would be some of the strongest high tiers or atleast stronger than the average YC3/2 commander..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Exactly. People don't realise that giants are still one of the strongest races in the entire world, if not the strongest race. It's a clear power statement that Elbaf is even stronger than Wano, it is the strongest country. If King's strength can't be explained and rather gets compared to fishmen and giants, it's direct hype to his strength regardless because Zoro cannot fathom what King's race actually is.
An army of Giants would still get low diff'd by a strong high tier. But compare them against the other armies? They wash them.

That's exactly why Kaido's going for the SMILE devil fruit users, Big Mom wanted Giants in her army and then Germa's solidiers. They are all elite fodder but still fodder.

Zoro's statement is like comparing King's strength to Giants, but it should be understood as Lunarians possessing physical strength comparable to Giants. King is a YFM, ofcourse he is much stronger than an average Lunarian or an average Giant.

Whitebeard had Ancient Giants, Fishmen and Minks on his ship and yet he hyped Lunarians as "gods". They might be one of the strongest races in the verse probably, on an average.

That's what I'm talking abt.
You just said Zoro gave up Shusui because Hiyori told in about is importance for the country.

It is Enma that was introduces to him before he gave up. Give me a "replacement".....he only agreed if he has a good replacement for it.
One single strike is enough to make Zoro satisfied with Enma.
If it is any less than Shusui, it won't even be a replacement. So why point still stays true.
Enma is given by Oda before the raid because it is >>>>>
Obviously Enma is a stronger sword (if the user puts more haki into it), but Enma serves two purposes:

1. To inherit Oden's will to slay Kaido (same chapter that Kawamatsu explained how swords inherits will)
2. For Zoro to forge his own black blade

I personally don't see Shusui going back to Zoro because Shusui is already at its maximum rank (since it is already black) and I want Zoro to have 3 supreme black blades EOS

Status
Not open for further replies.