Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY FUCK

King is an absolute monster. We saw blood on panel but I guess Oda is post-retconning that here with Zoro's statement. I'll wait to see what Viz officially says on durability, but if King has durability > Kaido's...

Also very happy with Cipher Pol taking zero damage from the fire. They were stalled by it but that's all we can say. I'm hyped to see what Apoo and Drake will do. I don't think they'll beat Cipher Pol but they might delay them enough that grabbing Nico Robin is no longer possible.
King is a clown with a goofy missle head
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
He do be pretty strong tho

When the beak is 100% inside King's face, King drops his crest and his head shoots off.

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten - 貂自尊皇 (テンプラウドン))"

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"
Tempura Udon seems a powerfull move, if even Zoro try to dodge it.
King beak attacks are really dangerous and the way how he use it, clearly sound like awakening.

Zoro attacks King with “Sanbyaku Rokujuu Pondo Hou" (360 Pound Cannon) but King easily dodges it and starts shooting at Zoro. As he dodges the shots, Zoro thinks that he can't continue fighting this way becouse he will run out of energy before King. Zoro asks a question to King.
King has power,speed and durability, at top his fire power is on top.

Zoro: "That fire on your back is a Pteranodon's special skill too!?"

King: "No, it's different."

Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "

Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "
Bro this guy King just block fucking Tatsumaki, same attack cut Kaido!!
Dude has insane toughness and in sametime he also is special for some reason....

While Zoro is defending, he thinks to himself about situation.

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!
His wings don't seem decorative... But I can't be sure that he uses them to “fly”.
That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”
but it's something different.
Is he a fishman? Or has he giant blood?
Or is he from an unknown race?
If I can't find out this guy's SECRET...
I feel like I won't be able to win!!"
So Zoro hit King several times already offscreen, but so far none attacks seems really damaging King and even Onigiri didn´t much do against King, this guy is insane if Zoro hype him this much for his durability.

As Zoro thinks about all this, King attacks him with a powerful blow. Zoro blocks it but he's thrown at some rocks, the impact is very strong. Zoro falls to the ground, he is very tired. Suddenly, Zoro hears something.
My boy King...
:steef::steef:
Dude is in base form but still throw Zoro so far and the impact is very strong, King has a insane physical power too, what this guy doesn´t have pls?
Speed,power,durability and fire power.
Now all he need is show more of his awakening(pretty sure that was awakening) and haki skills and I place him above right behind BenBeckman(sry Marco and Kata...)...
:steef::steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I take Zoro's statement of there being no blood the same as Queen claiming Sanji's kicks didn't hurt despite bleeding and screaming in pain.

King and Queen simply recover too quickly for the attacks to mean anything.
It's possible, but I'm going to wait for the VIZ before letting too much of this effect my scaling. Oda's done weirder things in the past.

Zoro got throttled by King while Sanji already broke Queen's sword and hit him with Hell Memories
yeah Zoro > Sanji :kobeha::kobeha:
This guy really is comparing me someone who is part of an ancient unknown race and Kaido's right hand man with some goofball 2nd commander who had his mickey mouse hakiless sword broke to the body of those who Katakuri had by the neck lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.