Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neutral on Zoro killing Kaido, but Zoro versus King has to be a throwback to Wanted when Ryuma hunted for the swordsman in Wano named King.
To me, Zoro was always meant to surpass Ryuma's legacy on Wano, not replicate it. This revelation that King is more special than Dinosaurs and Dragons solidifies that notion for me that Zoro is not going to be decapitating any Dragon over the Flower Capital, but will now be dealing with something even more special, which will have him surpass Ryuma's legacy. Nail in the coffin for ZKK in my opinion.

So King really is more durable than Kaido. Initially it was strange that Izou and Kawamatsu couldn't pierce him while they managed to pierce Kaido. Zoro's analysis really clears it up.

adCOA attacks are unable to do real damage to King because of some special ability linked to his race. Zoro needs to figure it out fast

More details proving that King is superior to the typical Yc1. Zoro recognized the music as well so he must know it is Hiyori...did Hiyori play for him before?:choppawhat:

Looks like a fire chapter.:steef:
Man if oda keep making king look good while fight zoro. It goes make kadio look bad and fraud. Better question is, why the king follow kadio as he got hurt easily. I guess it mr.buu and mr. Satan relationship.

MY BOY KING!!!!
DUDE IS A BEAST, STRAIGHT OVERPOWERED ZORO AND BLOCK EASILY TATSUMAKI??....
:steef::steef::steef:
Like Queen hype his antic zoan, King also did it this chapter:
"
King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"
"
Clearly looking more and more like awakened zoan for me.
So it's not that Zoro can't hit King, it's just King has haxes that rendered Zoro's attacks ineffective. I'm okay with this :steef:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
HOLY FUCK

King is an absolute monster. We saw blood on panel but I guess Oda is post-retconning that here with Zoro's statement. I'll wait to see what Viz officially says on durability, but if King has durability > Kaido's...

Also very happy with Cipher Pol taking zero damage from the fire. They were stalled by it but that's all we can say. I'm hyped to see what Apoo and Drake will do. I don't think they'll beat Cipher Pol but they might delay them enough that grabbing Nico Robin is no longer possible.
I take Zoro's statement of there being no blood the same as Queen claiming Sanji's kicks didn't hurt despite bleeding and screaming in pain.

King and Queen simply recover too quickly for the attacks to mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.