Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm sure it's both Lunarian and Haki combination. Something like a passive barrier Haki around King's body, which can be possible due to his Lunarian ability. His fire on his back sure can be the link to it.
Speaking of fire, think we'll see anything from that? Queen barely showcased his plagues this arc and it wasn't even in direct combat. It feels weird that King only used 1 named fire move and hasn't followed up on it again

King is much more versatile than Queen. He also has secret no one know. Zoro being able to fight with King is impressive.

At the same time, Sanji got crushed by Queen snake. But thanks to judge dna...

So zoro can't go through dinosaur thoughness, but can make kaido bleed lmao...
confirmed that dinosaurs devil fruit are thougher than fish fish devil fruit :kobeha: :crazwhat:

I still have Marco ~ King, I don't think King can really hit Kata until Kata's CoO runs low and that would be a 10+ fight for either.

But I do favor King over Katakuri at this point just over endurance/stamina and durability.
It's quite funny, Kata can't really hurt King - he can hit or deal superficial damage AT BEST - but Kata would also stall the fight with his FS until it runs out.
I also put King above Katakuri at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.