Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's quite funny, Kata can't really hurt King - he can hit or deal superficial damage AT BEST - but Kata would also stall the fight with his FS until it runs out.
I also put King above Katakuri at this point.
IDK how Marco vs King would go strictly in a 1v1

But I do favor Katakuri over Marco in battle, mostly because Marco's durability without using his wings for defense is pretty bad. Katakuri with his speed and FS should be able to wear down Marco quicker than his CoO will give out

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
As @TheAncientCenturion said it, I can see Zoro getting a PU in case with adv CoC, he need more firepower to seriously hurt King.
I also like the idea of @Sentinel who bring up permanent hardening/barrie haki around King who get boosted by his race, remember Luffy vs Katakuri? This fight is similar, Zoro get overpowered and can´t figure out how to deal with King special power, same way as Luffy get overpowered by Katakuri and he need to learn the weakeness of Katakuri, which was his Future sight. So I can see Zoro boosting up with his own Adv CoA(Barrie haki who could legit make Zoro in future far stronger since he would have something similar like King) and adv CoC to beat King.

@Finalbeta
It seems like I won my bet, Zoro is clearly beaten around, getting dominating.
We can speak about this after the chapter come out, but prepare for new avatar for two weeks and lot of bait comments xD.

:suresure:
I never accepted your bet bro. Re read that thread.

You proposed the conditions of the bet and I didn't answer.

"Suddenly, Enma becomes out of control and starts sucking Zoro's Haki from his arm (like the first time he used it)."

There it is, the "heat" that this deceiving spoiler provider mentioned instead of just saying the sword sucked Zoro's haki in large amounts.

Last edited:
W

Wonderful World

Apoo: "Apapapapa!!
“Tenryuubito's dogs in Kaidou's castle”!!
Exclusive!! I'm going to sell it to Morgans!!
The Government, which lost its intermediary Doflamingo, finally..."
:pepeke:

When the beak is 100% inside King's face, King drops his crest and his head shoots off.
:mihanha::luffylaugh:

Man, I love this shit. I'm so glad it's not just Queen doing wild shit like this! So, this is like a Gum-Gum technique? this honestly makes them much more interesting since they're doing things we'd never expect. Oda's Mesozoic "knowledge" is fantastic, and I hope he keeps it up. Will people think this is too goofy now?

King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"

This is honestly wild but really cool at the same time. It makes me sad thinking that Jack likely has some bizarre technique(s) like this, but it got sadly off-screened. :pepehands:

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!
His wings don't seem decorative... But I can't be sure that he uses them to “fly”.
That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”
but it's something different.
Is he a fishman? Or has he giant blood?
Or is he from an unknown race?
If I can't find out this guy's SECRET...
I feel like I won't be able to win!!"

As Zoro thinks about all this, King attacks him with a powerful blow. Zoro blocks it but he's thrown at some rocks, the impact is very strong. Zoro falls to the ground, he is very tired.

I don't mind this at all; in fact, I think it's great. Zoro became too much of a Gary Stu, in my opinion, and it made me lose some interest in him, but seeing him have to make more of an effort is refreshing. My favorite Zoro moments are when he has to try and overcome his limits, such as this. It looks like this, and Sanji's fight may not be ending as quickly as we thought.

This Lunarian lore seems like it's going to be one of the best reveals in the story. If the next chapter continues where this leaves off, we could very well be getting that lore drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.