Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bewildering Grandmaster has just gotten started man. Don't doubt his Grand potential, he might surpass his own limits again. :goyea:
According to the logical analysis of Zoro fans

I see Zoro can't hurt the king. He can't make the king bleed

Remember you said Sanji couldn't make the queen bleed, right?
Now let's unify the standards:goyea:

As @TheAncientCenturion said it, I can see Zoro getting a PU in case with adv CoC, he need more firepower to seriously hurt King.
I also like the idea of @Sentinel who bring up permanent hardening/barrie haki around King who get boosted by his race, remember Luffy vs Katakuri? This fight is similar, Zoro get overpowered and can´t figure out how to deal with King special power, same way as Luffy get overpowered by Katakuri and he need to learn the weakeness of Katakuri, which was his Future sight. So I can see Zoro boosting up with his own Adv CoA(Barrie haki who could legit make Zoro in future far stronger since he would have something similar like King) and adv CoC to beat King.

@Finalbeta
It seems like I won my bet, Zoro is clearly beaten around, getting dominating.
We can speak about this after the chapter come out, but prepare for new avatar for two weeks and lot of bait comments xD.

:suresure:

Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "

Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "
dinosaurs devil fruits >>>> fish devil fruit :kobeha: :crazwhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Man, if not even Zoro's attacks are working, King vs Luffy thread will be mad funny this week. :ihaha:
Just how much is King gonna surpass my highest expectations of him?! :steef::steef:
:myman: Sen-chan a King wanka... What a time to be alive.
Zoro thinks that he can't continue fighting this way becouse he will run out of energy before King.
:jordanmf::jordanmf:
Time to bring out the big guns or solve the mystery. :goyea:
So it ignores Durability?:zorothink:
Nah, lasers are generally not blocked since they cause explosions but I doubt King's head is exploding... Weird, either way. Raws should clear it up.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

But he has just gotten started bruh.

He can still rely on 1080 Pound Cannon, Purgatory Onigiri, Shishi Sonson, Farce of the Dead if he has got enough stamina to pull Asura. And what not.

His stamina probably never healed from the rooftop unlike his bones. In the past he had enough stamina to stop Hakai for a while, that is astounding suspicious.

I think there is also a special ability of King not getting cut by Zoro. It is either linked to his race or it's his own Haki... but Zoro would recognize it directly if King defends himself with Haki.
What if it's both his Lunarian + Haki power?

Either way, Zoro will get a PU to deal with King's mysterious ability.
Even if he gets a PU, he still needs to figure out what is making King special in the first place.
We know Zoro has power in excess yet he still finds it strange that King is no selling his attacks.
The Hiyori plot also seems to be tying in to something...maybe a flashback incoming

cry clown
zoro makes kaido bleed with ez
can t make king
king>durablity Laido

Status
Not open for further replies.