Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorotards down bad with “King > Kaido” takes.
Kaido was playing with supernovas in the roof top, he was intentionally taking their attacks and didn’t even bother to go hybrid. Kaido has tanked every single attack from around 15 yc tier people and he had yet to break a sweat. The only attacks he thought of worth blocking were Luffy’s coc coated punches.
King on the other hand doesn’t have the liberty to be as carefree as Kaido, he would be packed by two yc1 level characters.

Whole cake island suffered? Wano suffered? because of having more characters?
what do you mean? I had no problems reading through both arcs and Oda just do his thing, he makes the fight as he wants and the show is not completely about the fights... and the fights aren't that bad as well... Compared to few you can say there fights are better etc etc but one piece have many more elements
because you've become a fanatic for OP.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido was playing with supernovas in the roof top, he was intentionally taking their attacks and didn’t even bother to go hybrid. Kaido has tanked every single attack from around 15 yc tier people and he had yet to break a sweat. The only attacks he thought of worth blocking were Luffy’s coc coated punches.
King on the other hand doesn’t have the liberty to be as carefree as Kaido, he would be packed by two yc1 level characters.
new zoro fans agenda

People are idiots. The Beast Pirates are literally based around a hierarchy of strength, where the one who is the strongest reigns supreme. Last I checked Kaido is the one who reigns supreme.

Definitely agreed. Naruto wasted so many potential with the remaining villages.

Debatable. While Naruto focuses more or mainly on main characters to very important side characters, OP includes too many irrelevant characters that take too much space up and end up going nowhere story wise, that's actually one of the biggest flaws in Oda's post ts writing.
Naruto manages that better imo.

Both points are debatable. Naruto FB's have always been underrated and gained bad reputation due to the anime re-using certain scenes over and over.

To each their own. Naruto was my first anime and 15 years later I'm still enjoying it as I used too in the past. I like OP but Naruto is above for me
Well taking a space doesn't really matter until its wasted, The thing is the more you know about characters the more habitual or real or understandable they seem
Its like you know about all the characters enough to tell how they are... I won't say its his biggest flaws its just he liked giving all characters something which is not really a bad thing... but giving a lot ot a irrevelant and giving them a lot of space then i can call it bad but i don't remember such things so mabye a example can help

Narutos flashbacks are good, i didn't say one piece flashbacks are better i just meant that the amount it moreand so are the details for many characters which make characters more better and thery focus more on main characters but they don't focusonly on main characters.. where as we got like so mnany main characters with great flashbacks like most of our crew.. and flashbacks from frany and few would probably be coming in future

I enjoy naruto too ofc just like One piece more
Would never say One piece>naruto but i just like it more
Its about what ther reader likes... i am not completely into just fights but they sure are big elements of a shonen and The fights we get are enough for me and are actually enough and then a lot of character developments and other things are what amazes me more
Though naruto and one piece are my fav. by now so yeah i got you⚡

Guys.

Kaido’s bounty is over 4x King’s and King’s VC literally said he joined Kaido because he though his strength was insane.

King is at best slightly relative to Kaido.

Stop coping.

he’s definitely above Katakuri tho
Then tell Oda that because why is he writing stupid bullshit of King no selling attacks that made Kaido cough up blood, get his scales cut, get white eyed, get rocked and scream like a bitch and even leave Luffy?

Either Oda is on crack of King is stronger than Kaido, which one is it?

Then tell Oda that because why is he writing stupid bullshit of King no selling attacks that made Kaido cough up blood, get his scales cut, get white eyed, get rocked and scream like a bitch and even leave Luffy?

Either Oda is on crack of King is stronger than Kaido, which one is it?
Ez, Oda is on crack.

Oda's writing, especially with scaling, has literally been asinine for the last 400 ish chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.