Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe in Oda :kata:

But it's true, that it's gonna be some another lvl of wank if ZKK happens at the end, even zoro fans are not ready lol!

This chapter from the looks of it makes me kinda think Zkk won’t happen. And depending on how the fight looks in the panels.

But Zoro beating king extreme diff, his medicine most likely wearing off, no way he goes and fights and kills kaido… I can’t see it. I was thinking Zkk would happen if Zoro mid diffed king.

Zoro couldnt damage a single subordinate from Kaidou, and people still thinks him is stronger than Yamato.
King is bleeding from Zoro's first attack.

Zoro didn't say he can't hurt or cut King. He asked why King isn't bleeding. That means his attack is hurting King just no blood is coming out now. I believe King is using his fire power to cauterize his wounds. It makes the most sense. He doesn't have Marco's healing powers.

What will be stupid if all Zoro needs to do is use his fire render technique to counter that. That will prove that Zoro was too strong for King and had to be nerfed so he doesn't defeat him too soon.
Post automatically merged:

People seem to fail to understand that Zoro in this very chapter implies that King being seemingly undamaged by his attack is masked behind a gimmick, and Zoro is trying to figure it out.
Check out my respond in this post.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Durability is just 1 stat. Kaido has more endurance, Power,Haki, speed etc... just like Observation is just one stat and BM is over Kat with everything else
Yeah, I know. I was specifically talking about their defense. Kaido's selling point is his defensive capabilities—especially his durability. It's the primary reason why he's the WSC, not his attack power or observation. So it doesn't make much sense for King to be better than Kaido at the same area that he excels in. It's like Marco having more DC than Whitebeard or Katakuri being more durable to Big Mom.

King has insane endurance and recovery rate too. He no sold a haki enhanced onigiri.

And Zoro says he's been dealing attacks off-screen too.
As do all Zoan users, not all of them are as good as Kaido though.

That seems to be the setup Oda is going for. He made a deep connection between Zoro and Hiyori, and now with Hiyori going to seemingly be in danger, he has Enma reaction to Hiyori's music. Zoro at some point is going to go and see what is causing his sword to react that way.
I hope Oda at least lets her kill the guy before Zoro shows up to save her.

Yes his number one stat that the sccabards got through. Lmao shut your clown ass up. Zoro got through it soon has he started using Haki.
You do know King bled for onigiri....also Queen bled for Chopper attack......not hurting could also implies that not dealing significant damage...Kaido bleed from attacks but next panel he looks clean.....it is same as not getting hurt.....

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
...? What is that sound...?
A shamisen ...!? It' can't be!!"

Suddenly, Enma becomes out of control and starts sucking Zoro's Haki from his arm (like the first time he used it).

Zoro: "Wowaaaaaaaah!!!
“Enma”!!!"

So which is it? Did Enma go berserk cause Zoro is heavily tired or cuz the shamisen is playing?

Now that I think about it, CP-0 ain't getting much love from these spoilers. This leader guys seems to be an absolute beast. I really want to see more of what he is capable of.
CP0 overrated. But Apoo is goated :ultimoji:

Yeah, I know. I was specifically talking about their defense. Kaido's selling point is his defensive capabilities—especially his durability. It's the primary reason why he's the WSC, not his attack power or observation. So it doesn't make much sense for King to be better than Kaido at the same area that he excels in. It's like Marco having more DC than Whitebeard or Katakuri being more durable to Big Mom.
You are going to see full capabilities of Kaido once we get full focus on Luffy vs Kaido fight just like how King got focus now....then we will see how much we have actually seen from Kaido on rooftop fight....

Status
Not open for further replies.