Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Oda gives us a direct comparison between King and Kaido.

King performs better than Kaido.

Chad Readers: Oh wow. I'll have to scale King up. He's surpassing my expectations. He's a top-tier for sure.

Zoro's haters: "NOOOO!!! LOL KING IS TRASH. ZOROT**DS USING COPIUM. WHAT HAPPENED TO "ONE-SHOT LING"? KAT>LING. ODEN HAKI!"

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Oda gives us a direct comparison between King and Kaido.

King performs better than Kaido.

Chad Readers: Oh wow. I'll have to scale King up. He's surpassing my expectations. He's a top-tier for sure.

Zoro's haters: "NOOOO!!! LOL KING IS TRASH. ZOROT**DS USING COPIUM. WHAT HAPPENED TO "ONE-SHOT LING"? KAT>LING. ODEN HAKI!"

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Zoro Haters constantly go all in on Bonhoeffer's theory of Stupidity

This goes both ways. Zoro fanboys who used to downplay King now hypes him like crazy.

Now Luffy fanboys are cowering in fear in thought of King having one or two stats higher than Kaido.
First, Kaido's wind attack got deflected casually by Zoro while King's sent Zoro flying.
"But but nonsense King can't have stronger attack than Kaido cuz King admires his strength!"

Now King no sold Zoro's tatsumaki, protecting himself with the wing. While Kaido even in dragon form thus have his dragon scales, got wrecked, screaming, coughing blood, and white eyes after same Tatsumaki.
"Bbut but Kaido is most durable"

No. His durability crumbled after advanced CoA came to the story. Scrubbards managed to wound him, scrubbards managed to make him screaming.

So conclusion is
AP wise: Kaido >~ King >> Dragon Kaido.
Durability: King > Kaido in any form.

The stat Kaido has over King will be endurance. He endured fighting scabbards, 5 Worst Gens, Yamao, Momo and now Luffy again, while floating Onigashima.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Unleash here is probably just a reference to its potential usage. Since it's already known to suck everything out of the user.
Yeah, that's what it is; unleashing Enma just means allowing it to draw more haki in simple terms. We already know more haki means higher AP via G4.

Lmaooooo kaido not even in his strongest form who isn't even serious and wanted to see the full strength of the supernova present had got surprised in a 1v5:gokulaugh:
Don't get me wrong. It's impressive. He could do the same I'm sure if king just stood there and let him attack... what's your point?
Lets break it down.
It is the same form in which Oden cut Kaido and Kaido got PTSD, is Kaido debating that Oden didn't attack his strongest form?

Since Zoro scarred Hybrid Kaido while Zoro scarred this form of Kaido, Zoro's attack was stronger than Oden's attack on Kaido?

What does surprise attack have to do with durability? I am asking you are Kaido's scales less durable than King's wings or not? Did Zoro attack Kaido's scales or not?

I would say Oni>Lunarians>Dragon>Dino in terms of who gets the most benefits. Yamato can take a beating just like Kaido. WB had giants, minks etc.. on his Ship yet said Lunarians were Gods. Zoro just brought up dinos/Dragons and King said he better than that.
Zoro was talking about regular dragons. Kaido isn't a regular dragon. It really doesn't work like that. Like, Kaku wasn't as strong as a regular giraffe. All his stats were >>>>> regular giraffes. It's the same with Kaido.

Zoro was talking about regular dragons. Kaido isn't a regular dragon. It really doesn't work like that. Like, Kaku wasn't as strong as a regular giraffe. All his stats were >>>>> regular giraffes. It's the same with Kaido.
King ain't a Regular dinosaur either. Lmao why would Zoro be talking about regular dragons when he fighting beast pirates and kaido who he seeshas hard bodies.

I disagree.

Thoae are different swords and training and using those swords will allow the user to gain different benefits.

If Zoro had Oden's haki control when he first obtained enma he wouldn't gain any benefits from using and training with it. Using and training with enma helps the user improve their haki control.

Shisui is it very heavy sword and it will automatically increase the strength of the user's attacks. The benefit to training and using that sword is improved physical strength and control.

Facts Shusui=Enma until it becomes a supreme grade

I disagree.

Thoae are different swords and training and using those swords will allow the user to gain different benefits.

If Zoro had Oden's haki control when he first obtained enma he wouldn't gain any benefits from using and training with it. Using and training with enma helps the user improve their haki control.

Shisui is it very heavy sword and it will automatically increase the strength of the user's attacks. The benefit to training and using that sword is improved physical strength and control.
That I agree with, however Enma has had greater hype from Kaido and BM so the portrayal goes over to Enma. Also shonen logic, every new sword that Zoro gets is stronger than the previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.