Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I even say that it's not Zoro's haki?

I am saying that Zoro did not fully release Enma, as in this

You think he must've used it off panel? Fair enough. There isn't much I can tell you to convince you otherwise, but there is a reason why it hasn't happened on panel.
I am saying Zoro using Haki in this fight. So je unleashing Enma. Also Zoro didn't say i gotta figure out Kaido is this and that. He just cut him. Zoro literally says he going to lose

Appoo and Drake vs CP0 could lead to something good for the wg duo... Or to be used as a hype tools for the agents:josad:
The giant is definitely Zoro's father and i believe when he will encounter zoro he will start crying like a baby..
Finally king.. my Man:finally:
The gay is definitely leave up to my expectations, is a beast. Just give him CoC and all the haters will return to their shells..
I Mean seriously, the fight between king and rs sanji should teach them something.....lol..
It seems that oden's ambition is leave on inside enma(not his haki) and reacted to his daughter music, Zoro must do something in order for this man to rest in peace... Whatever that something may be.....

Now I wonder if 20 years ago there was no Kaido there.
So no Kaido, no Jack yet, no F6 yet.

Can King, Queen and Beast fodders stop Oden and his 9 scabbards?
Scabbards back then were weaker too, Denjiro didn't go his enraged mode yet. The dukes were 20 years younger.

If Queen can stall the scabbards, or if Queen can stall Oden while King destroyed them using wind slashes.
Then Oden can lose without even Kaido there.

You might want to give another go at the spoilers

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "
Read sentence before he refero to his fire abilities, why are you reading this the way you want to ?

Appoo and Drake vs CP0 could lead to something good for the wg duo... Or to be used as a hype tools for the agents:josad:
The giant is definitely Zoro's father and i believe when he will encounter zoro he will start crying like a baby..
Finally king.. my Man:finally:
The gay is definitely leave up to my expectations, is a beast. Just give him CoC and all the haters will return to their shells..
I Mean seriously, the fight between king and rs sanji should teach them something.....lol..
It seems that oden's ambition is leave on inside enma(not his haki) and reacted to his daughter music, Zoro must do something in order for this man to rest in peace... Whatever that something may be.....

Now I wonder if 20 years ago there was no Kaido there.
So no Kaido, no Jack yet, no F6 yet.

Can King, Queen and Beast fodders stop Oden and his 9 scabbards?
Scabbards back then were weaker too, Denjiro didn't go his enraged mode yet. The dukes were 20 years younger.

If Queen can stall the scabbards, or if Queen can stall Oden while King destroyed them using wind slashes.
Then Oden can lose without even Kaido there.
20 years ago King didn't even defeat Raizou.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am saying Zoro using Haki in this fight. So je unleashing Enma. Also Zoro didn't say i gotta figure out Kaido is this and that. He just cut him. Zoro literally says he going to lose
Oh, my bad for not spelling 'Zoro did not fully unleash Enma' out completely. Also, feel free to think Zoro did it off panel; I don't plan on convincing you otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.