Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wtf releasing Enma is putting Haki in it. Stop making up your own damn story. Zoro literally getting his ass beat and comparing him to dragons that he already cut and saying he will lose if he can't figure out his race. All he dud with Jaido was haki up and all his attacks were hurting him.
It's like you're not reading anything I say at all.

Yeah, that's what it is; unleashing Enma just means allowing it to draw more haki in simple terms. We already know more haki means higher AP via G4.
I was talking about Zoro fully releasing Enma.

Unleashing Enma is a thing and Zoro can actually regulat it

The more he unleashes Enma, the higher will be his AP.
I even mentioned Zoro using COA coating on King:

King took COA coated Onigiri and bled much more than Kaido from the same attack—although Zoro did not use black coating on Kaido. Also, King has yet to tank a single Enma augmented attack.
I am not sure if you think I am blind or something. I know what releasing Enma means. The shit I've been talking about is Zoro not releasing Enma to the same extent that he did against Kaido. The only mistake I've made here is that I didn't feel it's necessary to spell out 'Zoro did not fully release enma' for people to understand what I was talking about.

Now, is just using coating on Enma, the same way he uses it on his other swords, count as releasing Enma? It technically does. Is it the full extent to which it can be released? No, because he poured more Haki into it against Kaido and that's what I've been saying Zoro didn't do.

Enma literally started sucking Haki when hearing Hyori song. Oden dumbass in the sword messing up Zoro fight.
That's probably why the leaker thought Enma is reacting to Hiyori.

LETS FUCKING GOO ZORO FAINTED TO BASE KING AND SANJI FAINTED TO FULL ZOAN KING (ATTACK ZORO CANNOT DEFEND)
Sanji got k.o by noname attack while zoro didn't k.o by any king attack(Enma nerf him)sanji will die if he fight king while carry sucking haki sword(sanji is clown with father help though)btw king modified attack is strong and fast than full zoan king.even hybrid king can't k.o zoro.while runji k.o for noname attack hahaha.zoro playing with full zoan king,base king or hybrid king and Enma sucking zoro haki but still not k.o.while runji can't even dodge queen snake attack and nearly die if queen didn't let him go.lanjitard is clown.luffy will die if he fight king afterall

"Zoro mastered Enma! It didn't mess with him anyone more!"

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

He truly never did that there. Also why is he struggling to 'one-shot' King? I heard from toxic side it be one move and that it, but apparently King is low-diffing him :denzimote:.

Maybe magic sword (cheat code) can help him since he always need help as Hiyori seems to be helping him in the chapter on Enma maybe :milaugh:.
The sword literally taking his haki how is it helping him and its reacting cause of Oden

"Zoro mastered Enma! It didn't mess with him anyone more!"

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

He truly never did that there. Also why is he struggling to 'one-shot' King? I heard from toxic side it be one move and that it, but apparently King is low-diffing him :denzimote:.

Maybe magic sword (cheat code) can help him since he always need help as Hiyori seems to be helping him in the chapter on Enma maybe :milaugh:.
Yes hiyori helped him so much making his sword suck up his haki in the middle of a battle wow so much help:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.