Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zoro mastered Enma! It didn't mess with him anyone more!"

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

He truly never did that there. Also why is he struggling to 'one-shot' King? I heard from toxic side it be one move and that it, but apparently King is low-diffing him :denzimote:.

Maybe magic sword (cheat code) can help him since he always need help as Hiyori seems to be helping him in the chapter on Enma maybe :milaugh:.
Moe come on , need new lines from you

No ones one shotting Yc1s

It's like you're not reading anything I say at all.

I even mentioned Zoro using COA coating on King:

I am not sure if you think I am blind or something. I know what releasing Enma means. The shit I've been talking about is Zoro not releasing Enma to the same extent that he did against Kaido. The only mistake I've made here is that I didn't feel it's necessary to spell out 'Zoro did not fully release enma' for people to understand what I was talking about.

Now, is just using coating on Enma, the same way he uses it on his other swords, count as releasing Enma? It technically does. Is it the full extent to which it can be released? No, because he poured more Haki into it against Kaido and that's what I've been saying Zoro didn't do.

That's probably why the leaker thought Enma is reacting to Hiyori.
Bro he doing the same shit he did against Kaidou. Which is why he brings up Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.