Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
about the kazenbo subplot. I think it will be a pretty good ticking time bomb. At least more than people expect. One thing people don't seem to catch is that the kazenbo isn't just one of kanjuro's fodder drawings, the thing is intangible. We saw beast pirates shooting at it a few chapters ago, it did nothing. This means that even though you have Yamato, Marco, and Izo all going to stop the thing, they can't actually do anything about it.

In order to defeat the kazenbo, you need to be able to cut fire, and with zoro fighting king, the only person who can do this at the moment is kinemon. Basically this entire scenario was crafted so that kinemon can come in to save the day. I for one am hyped.

Marco will go and heal Kin as well as O-Kiku. Yamato and Izo will stall the thing for a bit. And then Kinemon will finally come in to save the day.

King is on FULL GUARD and his wings act as swords the way he uses them, presumably with CoA.

Kaido took lots of G4 ryuo enhanced attacks and shrugged it off with mild internal damage only, King can't do that; King get's washed badly by that level of attack.

Zoro's tatsumaki grazed Kaido in one spot that instantly regenerated (after unleashing Enma properly), and Kaido was distracted trying to swallow Luffy, not on full guard with his wings in cross block fashion with CoA and flames used to mitigate the damage.
Stop pushing your headcannon.

Zoro's Dragon twister cut through Kaido scales and cut into his body causing internal damage. Kaido spitting up blood means he received internal damage.

The same technique that cut through Kaido scales and his body were blocked by King's wings. Check out the following post.
Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat
Zoro: Damn bastard is talking to me from above...!! I'll just be wasting my energy if I don't bring him down to the ground!!
Zoro: "Santoryu"
Zoro: huff...huff...
King: !!
Zoro: "Kalasutra - Great Dragon Twister"!!!
Zoro: !!?
Zoro: The slashes...
Zoro: ...he's blocking them with his wings!!?

Zoro: So in the end, for both Dragons and you Dinosaurs...
Zoro: ...is durability your forte!!?
King: !!!
King: That's correct...but it's even more so in my case!!
King: You see...I might just be a tad unique/special!!
King: I'll be a good sport and challenge you with swords!!
Zoro: I've cut him several times but he doesn't bleed...!!!
Zoro: His wings move...
Zoro: ...so it isn't just a decoration but...
Zoro: I'm still yet to confirm if they enable him to fly
Zoro: A flame keeps burning behind his back...
Zoro: I thought it was just a part of his devil fruit ability but...
Zoro: ...that doesn't seem to be the case
Zoro: ...!!!
:kayneshrug:at the end

King still slightly above Queen
He's a bit special in durability , that's it.
No. King portrayal, hype, and feat put him vastly above Queen.

It's funny watching all the haters scramble and attack Zoro and King to try to make Zoro look weak. It's sad.

Magical sword
Oden's haki
Senzu beans

Don't stop the copium.

King literally said his durability is higher than Kaido's.
No, he said it was a speciality due to his durability not relying solely on his fruit, but also his race.
It's a speciality for a cyborg enhanced Queen, and Oni Yonko level mythical dragon Kaido too; they aren't relying on mere ancient zoan durability, which is what Zoro was suggesting.

@Black hair in just first four pages:

And it goes on for many, many more pages.

It's just sad lol. Don't even want to report an account created solely for toxicity spam for months on end, because I feel like this is pretty much all you have left in your life at this point.
THIS IS LITERALLY THE DEFINATION OF ZOROFANS.

THEY CANT ACCEPT THEIR WET DREAMS GOT DEBUNKED AND TRY TO ATTACK PERSONALLY

ZOROFANS ARE SNOWFLAKES BABIES

:saden::saden::cantseeme:

No, he said it was a speciality due to his durability not relying solely on his fruit, but also his race.
It's a speciality for a cyborg enhanced Queen, and Oni Yonko level mythical dragon Kaido too; they aren't relying on mere ancient zoan durability, which is what Zoro was suggesting.
Dude lol.

King's wings are literally more durable than Kaido's scales. You don't need to look up details, they both tanked same attack and one did much better than other.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King is on FULL GUARD and his wings act as swords the way he uses them, presumably with CoA.

Kaido took lots of G4 ryuo enhanced attacks and shrugged it off with mild internal damage only, King can't do that; King get's washed badly by that level of attack.

Zoro's tatsumaki grazed Kaido in one spot that instantly regenerated (after unleashing Enma properly), and Kaido was distracted trying to swallow Luffy, not on full guard with his wings in cross block fashion with CoA and flames used to mitigate the damage.
Kaido's literally looking at Zoro as he unleashes Enma and executes his attack. Kaido's durablity doesn't change regardless of whether or not he's on guard. The chapter clearly discusses about King's dino durability and the fact that he's a speacial case even for a DF user. There is no Haki element here. King legit tanked Zoro with his durability.

Kaido's only saving grace here is that Zoro did not fully unleash Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.